Well for any of you who spotted it the car made it to Japfest, unfortunately I was so done in from a week of basically no sleep and stressing out I wouldn't get it there that I barely spoke to anyone and ended up kiping out in the front seat lol

Did have the bonnet up for a bit so hopefully it got a bit of notice! The standard of some of the other members cars was ridiculous and it was amazing to see so many ep's in one place again! Gutted I missed the main bulk of the convoy but did manage to tag on with a couple of Glanzas on the way round although got a bit stitched up with my pass and ended up having to park in the public "field" and meet someone at the gate......but, despite the setbacks was buzzing to finally have the SR on the road!

3350D3C3-CD45-4D32-98D4-749B36939D65_zps

957D669B-6C31-4A41-8933-9A8BCC87FB0C_zps

5240BDB6-5FFE-45F6-8AA1-CDA4EE478515_zps

0154F487-F776-4025-B4CA-02B5BC0D8E03_zps

D5E2C78E-D0F9-40B1-820A-BDE1ECB7359B_zps

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to have a look around this Saturday dude but there was so many starlets on the stand, they all kind of merge into one lol I missed it. Looking good anyway.

I know exactly what you mean mate it's almost too much to take in! That's a shame though as it's got your old door bars and panhard on lol hopefully get it to a few more shows this summer! Did you take your Skyline?

Got the skirts on then mate :)

Tiger seal lol?

Nah I opted for drilling holes for panel pin things in the original Glanza positions with a blob of silicone on each and double sided padded tape for the sides!

9E36AFDE-826A-42F5-B6B9-60540FFEA174_zps

Thanks mate glad to see a few people got a photo, I hope the bonnet was up alex I disappeared off to the other side to sniff out the Daihatsu GTti stand (all 4 of them lol).

Not for sale in the near future I'm afraid boys but I would love a GT Advance one day.........so I'd maybe consider a swap for the right car eventually ;)

I've got everything to return it to an SR, interior, set of 5 mint speed lines, genuine TTE splitter......even a 4efe!

Appreciate all the comments, still got things to do and problems to address but am loving the car just need to get a bit more aggressive with the gears to really see what it's got!

Need to get the rear arches professionally rolled as my rear wheels catch pretty bad with the spacers on but that means a trip over to England so will look into that soon.

E0932E4B-1AF8-4F9C-9FC2-B34910249055_zps

Dude have you got one eyelid in that japfest pic lol?

Lol yep well spotted that mate! It's winking :) Edited by Flynn
  • 6 months later...

Thanks mate.

I'll be honest with you this ones sat up for the moment, was burning huge amounts of oil and after all the effort getting it back on the road I pretty much lost the heart for it and bought a Glanza lol..........was "just as a daily" but as always that's now become a bit of a build!

Plans for the SR are sort the oil issue and return it to OEM (minus the 20v) then either hold onto it with a view to turboing it or sell/swap.

For now it's still a bit of a sore subject lol

• 2 weeks later...