Sooooooo nearly bought those wheels lol

With the clock ticking for Japfest and the car still needing tracking and what not I had a bang at fitting the RSR panhard but due to it being welded at one end I've got serious wheel poke on the left and I'm flush on the right. It's going to have to sit that way until I find another one then I can get it stuck in the garage! My Bride passenger seat and rail got dropped into the machine shop for a couple of brackets and will be done for the weekend so I can get that in with a box fresh Takata harness to keep things consistent up front!

590BFC41-A433-4954-8E16-5684D254D935_zps

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks boys :) still got the skirts to finish prepping and then get them in with the Livesports spoiler for paint. That will pretty much be it for the outside, the front bumpers a bit of a state but realistically that's gonna have to wait a few months!

I've had 2 sets of OEM skirts sat in the shed for about a year and with 2 weeks till show season I thought it best to pull my finger out and have a go at prepping them for the sprayers! Sanded them back and filled a few chunks that were missing before getting a good covering of primer on. Only managed to flat that layer out today so another coat of primer and another smooth and they should be good to go!

708F448D-7A49-475E-92F7-946B212DCFE9_zps

B3DB8A72-B1AC-4C94-BA1E-5FC617C8F067_zps

Was keeping these Ray's for a rainy day project but after picking up a genuine set of valve covers and finding an amazing deal on tires, I thought I'd get them painted and maybe rock them for Japfest!

4ADCF114-140F-405C-B7F7-E63284378DA7_zps

Haha I was here first!

Cheers mark......the builds just kind of evolved along the way, never set out to take it quite so far lol

Edited by Flynn

Got loads done today for a change, managed to finish prepping the side skirts and dropped them into the bodyshop along with the spoiler. Had to arrange for the paint to be mixed so dropped in my fuel flap for them to colour match.

Should have them back with a couple of evenings to spare to get them fitting nice!

Next job was refreshing the front brake callipers and having a general sort out up front (as seen above I had a cheeky test fit of the Volks!) Valve caps and internal drive wheel nuts arrived yesterday so they went on too!

26BE487E-0CF8-4A9C-9058-D1B0490A760C_zps

CAA84517-AF45-4626-A8B3-52842276E93E_zps

1367F96F-7492-469B-8545-DD52B8554BCE_zps

F08BC9F1-D0A9-4F02-8780-52F45525EF0A_zps

Been a full on weekend getting bits done. Finished the alloys yesterday and have a couple of nearly new Prada 2's so I'll get them swapped over in the next few days. Still waiting on delivery of the Cusco panhard rod so the car may not even get alignment and tracking sorted till Friday!

8C716DB9-7519-4E67-BB63-873A6FF38AE3_zps

Literally spent all day cleaning up and finishing bits in the engine bay, still got to run the wiring for the gauges but the mrs brother is giving me a hand tomorrowing evening!

Gave the HKS back box it's first ever clean and it came up super good!

5240BDB6-5FFE-45F6-8AA1-CDA4EE478515_zps

4443136F-84C4-4BE8-89AC-147C541C05AA_zps

Thanks for the comments boys :)

Just had a call to say the stuffs ready at the sprayers so will pick them up at the end of the day.......now I just need to figure out how to fit them!