Thank you :) cant take any credit for the new heart but im hoping the visual changes will all come together! I may well have a big interior update soon but dont want to jinx it by getting too excited lol

My little shed is now full to the ceiling with car parts so i've been stripping my supermoto down and rebuilding it in my bedroom haha the mrs went bonkers!

DSCF3175_zps316a828f.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Heres the big update i've been waiting to drop :) Full Cusco 7 point roll cage. will be getting it powdercoated white eventually to match the Ultra racing brace bars but may just rattle can it myself!

Super pleased with it and cant wait to get it into the car!

Only down side of getting the cage was it took a huge bite out of the funds put aside for the dent mending........but plans are to have the car on the road for Christmas!

DSCF3193_zps6a6e477b.jpg

Does look like a smurfs spunked on it.....

Motion, the spacers are 20mm front - 25mm rear iirc? Carbon Goodies have talked about fenders in the past but i know Ricks got a shed load of Evo bits etc in the pipeline and i think thats slowing other projects down.......Im so keen for these bonnets though mate just hope we can get a couple more people onboard!

Soooooooooooooooo...........This weekend i had fobbed off the girlfriend and free'd up my extensive diary t get the cage rubbed down, painted and fitted.

Trust me to pick the worst fucking weekend weather wise for the last 20 years to try, but thats how i roll!

Anyway managed to get most of the prep work done between showers saturday and made a number of visits to Halfrauds for the paint.

DSCF3204_zpsb94015fe.jpg

Ended up having to get Nissan paint because they only had 2 cans of Toyota 040 white in stock!

Next little mission was to build a makeshift spray booth.....out of some of mums sheets!

DSCF3197_zps3f03c1e5.jpg

DSCF3199_zps5d0a1bc2.jpg

With all the painting done, daylight fading and the weather getting grimmer, i started to get it into the car!

DSCF3203_zps29d95b9b.jpg

DSCF3200_zpsecbac03d.jpg

Cant put up with any more rain or shit as i know the next week is gonna be nonstop work with downed trees so i've called it a nite :)

• 2 weeks later...

DSCF3227_zpseba41027.jpg

Not much of an update but i wanted to get some pics of the cage all fitted in the day light............ended up only taking this one because i got distracted fitting the newest ebay addition Crystal headlights :yahoo:

DSCF3207_zpsa588ebb1.jpg

During a visit from mr T-Dog we decided the engine bay was far too cluttered with the remains of the 4efe set-up, HIDs and stereo wiring, so started removing anything that didn't seem to be doing anything and thinking about re routing some unsightly bits and pieces (Toby works for Toyota i wouldn't have attempted this on my own).

Because i've now fitted the Crystal headlights and because they look like shit in the bay......out came the HIDs along with Glanza radiator!

DSCF3209_zps9e54b4f4.jpg

Decided to relocate the battery to the boot so will be getting the bits together for that over the next few weeks.

With the front of the car off and rad etc out the way it became apparent that the block and gearbox were in a bit of a funky state so i spent sunday covered in oil and paint!

DSCF3218_zps8bf4cc06.jpg

Finally got around to fitting the green hoses i've had sitting about but didn't manage to get the civic rad on due to not having a grinder handy and the OE mount needing a cut!

DSCF3223_zpsb50be2b4.jpg

DEI heat wrap ordered for the manifold and a couple other small updates to come! :)

Edited by Flynn