• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still working on getting mine through an Mot!

Retest tomorrow. Possible crazy day off Friday to retry it again!

If not ill be in either my corolla with a fucked gearbox or my old dears automatic micra!

You can do it morgey. Edited by rob_bower

Come in the micraaa, we can be Micra buddy's then haha

Wooo we could park together and have our own mini meet! Is it a K12? Lol I'd get much better mpg than I would in the starlet haha

You can do it morgey.

Bloody hope so. Fed up with these rear brakes. Hoping that just bedding them in is enough to get it through. But as a precaution I've worked the rear calipers oiled the cabled bled them and checkwd everything is free!

otherwise I'll be changing handbrake cables and the bias valve and re bleeding the whole lot on Friday!

Edited by morgey

Lads how bad is it going into Castle Combe? Any big ramps or holes that I should be worried about? Just I planned on dropping the Coilovers low on arrival in the UK

Am i ok to meet at the last point to get tickets am not good with directions so gonna get sat nav and meet at the meeting point to get tickets and am setting or about 1ish because coming from Glossop

Am i ok to meet at the last point to get tickets am not good with directions so gonna get sat nav and meet at the meeting point to get tickets and am setting or about 1ish because coming from Glossop

Meet the rest of us at M1 J27 ;)

John