i call my gt The Dog as its used daily in shitty weather conditions.

My glanza was called the the black slayer but its off the road during winter for a serious overhaul. When it comes back it will come back with loads more power so depending on how it drives I might have to re-name it to the supercar slayer lol.

I always wanted to tune my EP to beat supercars and I dont mind blowing up a few engines trying.

It was possibly christened in a holy ceremony by jdm vicar mr.C.Chang (yes Ching!) When it rolled off the production line. I've seen some early signs of this but I'm not entirely sure as there has been some poltergeist activity, looking towards an exorcism next all will be revealed in my build thread of course

Lol ^^, mine have been, the slut, that was the silver GT, because it was rough as fuck and took a ride like a champ, it loved being abused until it through a leg out haha. It was also 5 different colours but mostly siver.

The 85 is just called the 85 for now, am sure once its on the road i'll find a name for it. The Carat is just called the fugly Carat because it sits in a corner with 4 flat tyres waiting on me doing something with it. But i just use it as a shed because it smells disgusting inside, the previous owner must have had curry seeping from his pours.