Dick

Was only messing, don't take it to heart :)

Agreed no need for that banter or not slating the traders is bang out unless you have good reason to.

I was only messing around, didn't intend to offend anyone got a bit carried away my bad

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you half that it's not haha where's Cameran Poe when you need him!!

Someone's been watching Con Air.

I still say it's been landed on an abandoned airfield somewhere, refuelled, and then flown to anther abandoned airfield far away from the search area.

Some people are quick to joke about someone but get all precious when aimed at them, it goes both ways, anyway back on topic, if the plane went off its designated route as has been said in the news then surely it was hijacked as im sure the pilots with the amount of experience between them would not of just got lost, now they know where too look im sure it wont be long until they find it, then they cant start looking to see why the black box didn't do its job

Have you guys heard the latest? Apparently they've found that the plane was flying for 7 hours after losing contact, and they've also found that the communication system was purposely disengaged. Shit just got real! I wonder how true this is

Sold on for parts mate :D

Parts been...limbs?! ...got any legs left mate?

Have you guys heard the latest? Apparently they've found that the plane was flying for 7 hours after losing contact, and they've also found that the communication system was purposely disengaged. Shit just got real! I wonder how true this is

Had a small proper conversation with a mate about this earlier; Seems like its been hijacked by someone who seriously knew what they were doing, as far as he mentioned 2 minutes after switching airspace more or less everything that could be knocked off was and (not sure how true this bit is) they believe it flew straight up and turned round, then dropped down below radar level!

This info about the "7 hours after losing contact" was in the Malaysian press release a day ago, as well as the deliberately turned off transponder & radar.

I hope no one is reading the daily mail or usual non-reputable news sites lol, I suggest reading the Guardian site and other's they link too :) Every bit of information they have posted so far has been true. No speculation or lies, they post the truth :)

E: The Pilot has been in that position for 30 years. Hardly a time to be thinking about stealing a large plane. However, the Co-Pilot, of Islam religion hasn't been in that position for as long, and on occasion has let "white girls" in the cockpit and smokes in there too.

I know who I think got paid off/stole the plane!

Edited by Jamie5414

Parts been...limbs?! ...got any legs left mate?

Had a small proper conversation with a mate about this earlier; Seems like its been hijacked by someone who seriously knew what they were doing, as far as he mentioned 2 minutes after switching airspace more or less everything that could be knocked off was and (not sure how true this bit is) they believe it flew straight up and turned round, then dropped down below radar level!

only got left legs and right arms left every thing else is gone cost me a fortune to post that lot out :D