• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in Belfast? From Galway myself, I'll be sure to look some of you starlet owners up if ever I travel up. Keep putting off visiting a "car friend" for a few months now lol. Ya might have seen his car around

yzu7y4an.jpg

That looks pretty cool!

You're in Belfast? From Galway myself, I'll be sure to look some of you starlet owners up if ever I travel up. Keep putting off visiting a "car friend" for a few months now lol. Ya might have seen his car around

yzu7y4an.jpg

I'm from Lisburn, so just outside Belfast! :) That does look pretty awesome bud!

glad to hear its not the clutch itself B! I had mine fail at 01:30 on the motor on-ramp at Kennedy way about 4 years ago, was NOT fun!

The joys of EP-love!

Phil.

Aw man Phil, It was close to failing on the on ramp and off ramp at the westies testies and again and the moira roundabout but I managed to get her into second both times and start from there.

I love her but damn she seems determined to break my heart already!

She's all fixed up! Master was sweet apparently but slave was fooked, seal bust and pissed fluid everywhere. She's running like a dream again now!

Oh and p.s.

enyha3yg.jpg

Whoops lol

Edited by bdohohh

First photo that really shows the colour of the wheels. Yes it's edited BUT honestly this is what they look like in real life almost exactly, they're actually still a little brighter! It's really hard to get a good photo of them!! So trust me this is what they look like irl!

Posted Image

Thanks guys!

I have some bits just waiting to go on!

New tailgate with tte spoiler and duck spoiler,

Custom back bumper - glanza bumper with optional extra lip and custom spats,

Glanza side skirt

And a new n/a front end with tte splitter

She's gonna be so fresh in a few months

its my boyfriends old rear end for his project, but he got his hands on a jam bumper so I got it. Its all smoothed and moulded together, like the spats are originally ep82 toms ones but they've been moulded in so its all one. it looks miiiiint. I can't wait to get it on! It sets dead on with the skirts.

the optional rear lip looks wicked, I'm so glad he offered me it!
Apparently he's a set of livesports wings for me too haha he just keeps finding parts he doesn't need anymore and presenting them to me he's so handy hahaha everyone should have one.

sure pal, I'll double check with my boyfriend in case he wants them but as far as I'm aware they're not needed. Will be a while before I get round to painting the new ones though but if you're up for waiting a few months sure thing buddy.

front bumper has a small gouge out of it in the middle, isopon would fix it up or maybe even a respray?

was at a show today, was pretty good aside from some torrential rain and thunder hahaha.
Was sitting in my boyfriends car parked up beside mine so I could see people sniffing around her and she got a wile lot of attention, so happy. Loads of people taking snaps of the wheels etc.
Will get any photos I find of her up :)

I was one of the people sniffing around. Was great to see such a clean SR that hasn't been changed into a glanza. Love the purple speedlines

Thanks so much pal! I've never been more proud of a car than I was sitting watching people look around :)

It'll never be a glanza rep, I'm going for something a little different with this :)

Was looking really well and only 66k on the clock so not even broken in yet ;-P hahahaha

yeah she's still got her original timing belt and all haha that needs changed soon. :p

Found another photo

10414517_806913896006161_170127586823467

10177256_10152569247211210_2887691989311

Woop ^^
From a few weeks ago so no purple wheels but she looks clessssss.

Updates will be slow the next few weeks. My MOT is on the 18th so holding off on a new steering wheel and the recaros until after that because they won't pass with it.

Then will be after JAE when I get all the new body parts sanded down and painted because we'll be concentrating on the other halts car until then as its the one we ended up deciding to take.

Theres a few shows between now and then so hopefully get some more pics of her as she sits :)