• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies, my boyfriend has had to run off to Cork for the week for work, and I have no access to his garage and my parts until he returns! So the promised pics are being postponed, but because I feel bad, you can have this one...

Posted Image

Fitted yet? :D

Haha so keen :p hopefully tonight if there's a free ramp in my boyfriends garage! Also give her a clean and gonna flush the engine and then put some thicker oil in to see if it'll help...

Also changing the wheels today or tomorrow to winter spec. I'll get some pics before that with the parts!

Sneak peak just for you :p
dee9aeec3d84545b44f08ee96c7cab2a.jpg

Skirts still need fitted and it's now been cleaned. Also changing the wheels and bump strips coming off! More photos to follow tomorrow

p.s. i know it looks like it's brighter than the rest of the paint but its not :L my car was just unbelievably filthy. It's maybe a little more vibrant just because it's been so long since I last polished and buffed etc but the shade is exactly the same

also, fun fact, found a half decayed bird behind one of the wings...Not entirely sure how a bird got behind a wing but yeah. that happened.

Edited by bdohohh

Looks great! It will look lovely with the skirts on and the bump strips off! Great choice of mods! Cant wait too see it all finnished :)

she looks so scary haha i couldn't believe it. I can't wait for the back bumper and duck spoiler to go on too, i can't even imagine what its going to look like :D

Thanks so much guys! Haha aamir, I'm actually shocked how good they look, i wasn't sure how they'd look on an n/a

I just seen her with the skirts on too and I had to get a wet floor sign. Literally looks so good.

Pics up when I get home!

They're ID workz! Joel got them a while ago but decided he wanted the over fenders instead so I got these!

But the tte lip is genuine ;)

Ooo lucky you! Im definitely ordering some on Monday lol. Got any more photos with the side skirts fitted? Thought we'd put it up on our Id-Workz Facebook page if you don't mind. Love it!

Aamir