• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New stickers arrived! Many thanks to morgey for sorting it all out and the very quick delivery!

99b8cb1c3c28c94d50be6aaf6ac908ad.jpg

They look awesome.

Also quick shot as I parked her before walking into uni haha couldn't resist she looked so good :p

339db2785f22ded640b93affe74e4f09.jpg

I love this. The wings look awesome. I'm definitely getting replacement decals for my project. Hopefully it'll look as good as this someday. I'm pretty sure now that I'm going to go for a white glanza exterior with sr decals

You don't have to have side repeaters on starlets because the front indicator have the bit that sticks out the side, well this Is the case in N. Ireland which should be the same in the mainland as it should have similar guidelines for mot

You don't have to have side repeaters on starlets because the front indicator have the bit that sticks out the side, well this Is the case in N. Ireland which should be the same in the mainland as it should have similar guidelines for mot

100% true.

MOT tester actually went to the length of pointing that out to me in Lisburn test center once without me even asking about it.

Phil.

100% true.

MOT tester actually went to the length of pointing that out to me in Lisburn test center once without me even asking about it.

Phil.

Good to know! I hadn't even noticed that the new wings didn't include them. Good one Beth.

I trusted Joel though since he was the one doing it, can't imagine him doing anything illegal!

OOOOH LOVELY!!! More for the blitz collection :) oem deflectors will look tons better!!

Thank you! Yup have a nice wee blitz collection now :D yeah can't wait to get them on!