Little prick deserves to loose his licence

Always one.

This, and then that one gets bad press for the whole cruising scene! The issue is the people that cheer them on rather than shunning them and telling them to stop being a complete fucktard

This, and then that one gets bad press for the whole cruising scene! The issue is the people that cheer them on rather than shunning them and telling them to stop being a complete fucktard

Defo I can see Devon a Cornwall police being right bastards to any modified cars now aswell :(

This is why people who enjoy car shows/meets can't enjoy them anymore ! There is allways one or two who ruin it for us all :@

I hope that he feels like a right twat and the courts rip him a new one

James

This!

Pricks like this are the reason the modified car scene is always frowned upon!

From the sounds of it the organisers will have to work a little harder now but I'm glad the police haven't decided to ban it outright.

I'm assuming if the organisers get in touch with the police 1st it could be organised well aslong as it's sorted well ahead of time.

I can't believe how much of a prat that bloke was. Genuinely shocking footage. What an utter fucking nob.

May be on my own here, but the majority of cars in that video were being irresponsible. No idea what the guy was doing or what he was thinking when he hit the people. But the chances are it wasn't on purpose. Wouldnt be unreasonable to think that the smoke from burnouts+a car stopped in the middle of what looks like a road did not help the situation at all

They are all at fault it was an event orginused by social media without informing land lords and police, it's true tho there is always one that tried to be cool and ends up getting someone hurt and ruining a night for everyone , but oneday police will make it illegal because of fuds like that

They are all at fault it was an event orginused by social media without informing land lords and police, it's true tho there is always one that tried to be cool and ends up getting someone hurt and ruining a night for everyone , but oneday police will make it illegal because of fuds like that

It already is in most places now. West Midlands is pumped in most places where it used to be fun. Hams Hall, spitfire roundabouts, engine lane etc. Haven't seen a decent meet on in ages this way as your car gets crushed lol