I need a hobby !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish keeping, but then again if you arent all that into it its not gonna be much of a hobby lol, get a quad! Never get tired of my quad

what kinda fish do you keep. i have a Oscar and a jaguar cichlid. i also have a clarais catfish in another tank also known as the walking catfish!

Edited by Dale SR

Get a jet ski, you never see some one bored or unhappy on a jet ski

I'd love to do that, but I haven't got sufficient funds or water :(!

Golf, great way to spend some time.

out in mother nature and if your any use you can enjoy improving at what is a fairly difficult sport.

Phil

I actually would try golf, I was shite last time I played..

Fish keeping, but then again if you arent all that into it its not gonna be much of a hobby lol, get a quad! Never get tired of my quad

I only like animals I can cuddle.. haha ! I have always wanted a quad though, and did say if I ever moved with big open spaces.. I'd get one!

I read loads and then tinker with the car occasionally lol

I'd read more.. if I could find my iPad charger.. Modern technology over books me!

Get a downhill bike and ride your nearest woods there's bound to be tracks :)

I have a bike, will probably get into cycling more.. Keep fit at the same time!!!

Masturbating.

Funnily enough, I knew someone would say this, and my first thought was that it would be by you..

Get a reptile? :p Love my little guys!

Bret.

OH MY. Want :(!

running is my hobby :) :) away from the mississ with all the nagging ha ha so in your case from the fella :)

Hmmmm, I find running boring. And me and the fella are trying to get fit together.. May have to dig my heels and make it exciting!!!

Golf, great way to spend some time.

out in mother nature and if your any use you can enjoy improving at what is a fairly difficult sport.

Phil

Good to see another golf fan :)

I bet there ain't many EP's that get parked up in the local club car park :)

what kinda fish do you keep. i have a Oscar and a jaguar cichlid. i also have a clarais catfish in another tank also known as the walking catfish!

Community tropical tank mate, nothing brilliant in it atm because im setting up to get a marine set up! Always wanted to do it so im biting the bullet and getting on with it lol you got a big tank?

Edited by kavan-k

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reptiles or bikes. I've got 2 snakes, 2 blue tongue skinks, 4 mourning Geckos and loadsa babies, 1 18 year old leopard geckos and 2 poison dart frogs.

Then I've got the bike for the days they give me time off lol

Setting up that vivarium took me 2 months, replicates a costa Rican rain forest right down to the humidity and temperature.

659f242b122b9a1864c144702280e23d.jpg

fb20428ea3a95f50926cb7b9abc15202.jpg

Reptiles or bikes. I've got 2 snakes, 2 blue tongue skinks, 4 mourning Geckos and loadsa babies, 1 18 year old leopard geckos and 2 poison dart frogs.

Then I've got the bike for the days they give me time off lol

Setting up that vivarium took me 2 months, replicates a costa Rican rain forest right down to the humidity and temperature.

I love my Reps :) What snakes you got? And I love Blueys! I got a 4x2x2 viv a while back ready for one but then moved back home to the parents so no space! :( Gutted. But I got my 2 Leos, 2 Cresties and my sister has to Horsefield tortoises lol :')

Here are my Liveplanted Crestie Exo's.

DSC_0137-1.jpg

And the inhabitant Pumpkin :)

49C2BD0F-D113-4940-B27D-B021412B8AF3.jpg

And heres Oreo

94699021-5EBA-428D-975B-37AD3A8BB7FA.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

Zilla

DSC_0134.jpg

And You've already seen Loki :)

DSC_0060.jpg

Bret.