Japfest 2 16th Aug, **LAST DAY TO PAY**

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on tickets to be sent out from Organiser as soon as they land they will be out :)

You can sell your tickets on , you will need to forward them on and please remember if you bought a tickets, you + 1 that means 2 tickets and 1 stand pass

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

Tickets will not be available till 2 weeks before event. I have been in touch with Japfest2 organisation. Please remember when selling tickets, that some are passenger only tickets when they are your + 1

John

• 2 weeks later...

My turbo hasnt turned up so my stand pass will be available. I will however still be coming so will keep the ticket.

Message me if someone wants the stand pass (well unless you want an Audi on the stand haha!)

My turbo hasnt turned up so my stand pass will be available. I will however still be coming so will keep the ticket.

Message me if someone wants the stand pass (well unless you want an Audi on the stand haha!)

Sold

George97 is after one im sure he could come over and get it?