Robs Precision Boosted Track Build..She's for sale......

Great work feller would love to see this in the flesh once running ya should pop to Colchester lol also quick question

I going to be moving my battery to the boot.

I seen people use just one live wire etc.

However you done two which looks a lot better could you be able to give us some pointers if poss

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cable was from an online trader. Ill have to look it up!

Thanks Broony, yes always loved HRF, used to have one of their old kits / intercoolers. Did a similar gold on one of my brothers GT's

Fuel pump hanger is out and being sorted tomorrow all being well.

Anyways some more pics below. Love how minimalistic the bay is looking.

Cold side boost pipes modified and fitted:

22179407790_57a253854e_z.jpgIMG_2465 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

22179406890_7faba923e7_z.jpgIMG_2463 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

Don't worry there is now a new oil filter on there!

22378135711_a7a7730ffd_z.jpgIMG_2461 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

Loving how clean the bay is. This is basically complete bar the rad overflow bottle :)

22378132181_7056cb3321_c.jpgIMG_2455 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

Couple more pics for good measure:

21746322093_44dd592442_c.jpgIMG_2460 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

22341401466_0491d51ee5_c.jpgIMG_2457 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

Nice transformation lol!

22378132551_e5cc5d62f7_c.jpgIMG_2456 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

More info on the wire tuck rob ;)

What would you like to know? It was quite hard to document mind. Its abit of a pain in the arse. Its not a full tuck, you can still see bits round the fuel rail. It was never done to be a wire tuck just to move the fusebox to clean up the bay. Any questions though fire them at me - more than happy to help.

Nice and tidy! Plus, i suspect its gonna get used properly and not just a show queen yeah :p

Yes it'll get used. Well its being built to be tracked, not a lot else. Wont really drive it on the road as i have a nice daily. Will bring it to some shows tho. :)

What would you like to know? It was quite hard to document mind. Its abit of a pain in the arse. Its not a full tuck, you can still see bits round the fuel rail. It was never done to be a wire tuck just to move the fusebox to clean up the bay. Any questions though fire them at me - more than happy to help.

Yes it'll get used. Well its being built to be tracked, not a lot else. Wont really drive it on the road as i have a nice daily. Will bring it to some shows tho. :)

Do you have any pics of where you relocated the fuse box to?

How hard was the task of moving it?

Do you have any pics of where you relocated the fuse box to?

How hard was the task of moving it?

It wasn't too hard just time consuming. There's some pics in this thread a few pages back - it's under the dash passenger side. You won't get it where I have mine if you still have a heater matrix tho.

Got my fuel leak issue sorted today however I went to turn her over again today and it's not playing ball.

Under further inspection there looks to be a previous fuse bodge from a previous owner so I'm hoping this is the issue.. Will update with how I get on..