Robs Precision Boosted Track Build..She's for sale......

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got back this evening and wanted to do a bit on the car before going back to work tomoz. Didn't get loads done but a couple of bits none the less...

- Drivers side wing now back on

- Bonnet now back on for the moment (need a new one anyway)

- Carried on extending wires from the fuse box for the tuck - only about another 40 more wires to solder :)

- Top timing belt cover on temporarily .. the colour in the flesh is truly amazing.

- Put my through bulkhead fuel feed and return AN- fitting on..-8 and -6 for anyones reference.

18314688043_d7d846d61a_z.jpgIMG_1764 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

Left the bolt hole on the left as going to mount the map sensor there now to keep it out the way.

18930048462_9a4147a13c_z.jpgIMG_1769 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...

ohh my thats a lovely manifold !

James

Haha yes its rather sexual in the flesh! Just need to get a nice windmill hanging off the bottom now.

Looks great man love the gold cover I know what your saying for paint I went to look into the skyline purple cam cover it's around £150 for 250ml

Haha yea their paint is crazy, its the limited edition gold colour on the Juke which is why it must be so expensive.

So some more goodies turned up today..

The majority of the rest of my fuel lines and fittings, aswell as that, a proper Tilton adjustable brake bias valve too.

Have my Sard AN-6 FPR coming directly from japan, (not being stung by a fake one over here thanks!) and have ordered my Tial wastegate from Lee at Owen Developments today again not being stung by a fake, and he's kindly agreed to do something pretty cool on it too.

Cusco carbon front brace on route, with only now the below to get it running again! Japfest may be an option! :thumbsup:

-Turbo

-Oil and Water Lines

-New pads and RBF600 or Superblue

-Headcover finishing

-Rear brake lines

-Downpipe and screamer.

Not too much!

Pic of the delivery today :)

18741780844_f7d30f4ac6_z.jpgIMG_1836 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

Looks awesome mate!! wish I could be assed to do this to mine lol!! One thing I would advise against tho is putting the map sensor below the inlet as any condensation will build up in it and that can cause big issues!

Someone once told me to place it above. I questioned why but he couldnt remember diddly............Glad that i got a logical explanation for this now :thumbsup:

More bits came today!

All genuine SARD parts from Japan including Regulator, rail fittings and a Tomei Gauge too. Then lastly my external gate from Lee @ Owen Developments. I did some photography work for the guys a while back and i really like what they do so he's laser'd the OD logo into the top too which is pretty cool! :thumbsup:

Think i need to order a turbo soon so i have a chance of making Japfest!

19481127391_cd697ac14b_z.jpgIMG_1856 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

18854335324_af20d0bf58_z.jpgIMG_1852 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

18856223143_2ef1c36d18_z.jpgIMG_1850 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

18854324844_75e981c893_z.jpgIMG_1854 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

Do the Sard FPRs not come with a gauge anyway?

A tasty pile of parts there though, jealous!

No they don't. You can buy the SARD gauge kit but the gauge doesn't fit in the side of the regulator from memory, you have to run it from a bit of pipe and it looks abit rubbish, so thought I'd put one straight in the side. :) Edited by RobSR

Looking good there rob! No expense spared!

Glad you didn't sell it now?

Yea definitely.. Bad thoughts back then ha.

super smart purchases as always buddy!

Phil.

Thanks mate :)

SARD gets me HARD :D nice to see people forking out for decent parts and not blowing out on snides!

Do try :) Don't see why you'd use fake stuff and risk either your life or it all going wrong and ruining the car/engine.

For everyones info all the SARD stuff is on offer on RHD at the moment so a good time to buy.