dam it youve spoilt the suprise i was just trying find the right angle for a nice starlet related dick pic to send!

thats abit shit on the car side of things hopefully he will let the car go no real reason for him to keep it!. are you still planning on attending the shows and what not? i assumed your boyfriend was socks that not abit awkward to appear at shows ha?

Starlet related dick pic hahaha that's great.

Let's all be honest single or not you get dodgy messages being a girl on here, I've had a few and my bf is on here fs haha.

Hope you get sorted with a new car soon! Tho he's being a bit of a dick if you paid for the car even if it's not in your name?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dam it youve spoilt the suprise i was just trying find the right angle for a nice starlet related dick pic to send!

thats abit shit on the car side of things hopefully he will let the car go no real reason for him to keep it!. are you still planning on attending the shows and what not? i assumed your boyfriend was socks that not abit awkward to appear at shows ha?

Yes I'm still coming to shows!! I'll come with someone else if I don't have a car :) No it was Socks' brother.

Starlet related dick pic hahaha that's great.

Let's all be honest single or not you get dodgy messages being a girl on here, I've had a few and my bf is on here fs haha.

Hope you get sorted with a new car soon! Tho he's being a bit of a dick if you paid for the car even if it's not in your name?

Ahh we paid jointly so it's a grey area!

Still, its your car and you put the work in and all your ideas. With all the personal stickers and stuff on it it's not really much good to him is it!

Oh well, hope you get sorted out anyway :)

ahh thats not so bad then. if hes gonna be funny about selling it back to you just sed a mate round to buy it ha! seems to be plenty cheap n/a's floating around sometimes best to look elsewhere other than owners groups as sometimes they price them abit higher than your average joe that doesnt relise theres a following for the cars

^^^^that has no place on this forum. This isnt going to turn into some sorta he said she said I had my reasons bollox on here.

Please dont be posting personal stuff like that, if folk wana know, take it to PMs, but keep it off the public forum as it never goes well.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

It's okay guys, we've spoken a lot over the past 2 days and we're sorting things out properly and I'm moving my things out today. Adam, yes he is a good guy. But things happen and stuff falls apart. Sorry Nanglebadger, remove if you wish.

Car stuffs only hey. Uhh, gonna be reinsuring the car and sorting it out for Japfest 2 - and hopefully doing my driving test soonish as well. :)

Okay so does anyone happen to have the plastic parts that go on a door card from a Glanza? I have the board bits like you can see further back in the thread, but not anything else. Don't even know what I actually need but..I know I need something! Help me, please and thank you :D

Okay so does anyone happen to have the plastic parts that go on a door card from a Glanza? I have the board bits like you can see further back in the thread, but not anything else. Don't even know what I actually need but..I know I need something! Help me, please and thank you :D

Put it in the wanted thread so mors people can see what your after pretty sure they will be some available! :)

I just threw all of mine away i think. Ill have a look if i have anything left. Ive got the rear bits if anyone wants it. Again it'll go down the tip so free to anyone who wants to come and get em.

I just threw all of mine away i think. Ill have a look if i have anything left. Ive got the rear bits if anyone wants it. Again it'll go down the tip so free to anyone who wants to come and get em.

If your close to kent i do somewhere and its all going to scrap otherwise so help yourself willow

Thanks guys, I'm no where near either of you lol. How big are the bits I don't have? Are they postable?

You mean the arm rest and pocket?

I've a spare set i could remove over the weekend. I was going to swap mine around so id have some plane ones left.

And before anyone asks its a mini lavalamp

Yeah those bits! :D :D