• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty gutted I couldnt make japfest today but I guess I got to drive past on my way back down south :/ did get a thumbs up from a guy in an r35 Gtr though

My black sr was pretty lonely been the only black one there ;) believe there was me and a white one there lll

The last be I saw actually was yours when I went to view it. I've seen quite a few silver over the years. Every time I see one for sale thats either badly nodded or needs tlc I just want to save it lol. Keep looking at that rough white one on gumtree

The last be I saw actually was yours when I went to view it. I've seen quite a few silver over the years. Every time I see one for sale thats either badly nodded or needs tlc I just want to save it lol. Keep looking at that rough white one on gumtree

Lol currently saving mine from its rust problems 😂 been all sorted Tuesday lol

Crazy how it's done a few k less than mine but that's happened to it, so weird.

I've found all glass in the boot, it's not toyota stamped, so my guess by looking at mot history in one year it only did 900 miles so I'm guessing it was stood without a rear window for some time :(

I haven't ever seen another SR on the road up here that isn't my own. I seen a black one that was up for sale but was one of the worst condition starlets I have ever seen so left it. They really are few and far between. But I prefer that i'd hate to see them everywhere, I don't know how I would cope if someone local had an SR haha

I've found all glass in the boot, it's not toyota stamped, so my guess by looking at mot history in one year it only did 900 miles so I'm guessing it was stood without a rear window for some time :(

That'll explain it :( well at least you found it sooner rather than later and you know it'll be sorted

I haven't ever seen another SR on the road up here that isn't my own. I seen a black one that was up for sale but was one of the worst condition starlets I have ever seen so left it. They really are few and far between. But I prefer that i'd hate to see them everywhere, I don't know how I would cope if someone local had an SR haha

There are quite a few rough ones and that's the difference between a £500 example and a £1500+ car. But yeh you just don't see them on the road. I keep looking at my TTE splitter wanting it on the car, roll on two weeks today!

There are quite a few rough ones and that's the difference between a £500 example and a £1500+ car. But yeh you just don't see them on the road. I keep looking at my TTE splitter wanting it on the car, roll on two weeks today!

Ye there's alot of Rudd ones out there, He I bet you can't wait, it's going to look really good :)

Theres a black sr driven around my local town driven by an older woman, so tempted to leave a note on it saying if you ever think about selling it contact me

You should mate! Although ive done it a handful of times in the last few years and it hasnt worked haha. Most recently with a Soarer, an old boys got it and didnt even call, rude bastard! Haha

I did it on a White sr at my local Toyota but the technician said they'd all tried and the old lady wouldn't sell. It'd done 70k about 3 years ago with full Toyota history. Took mine back there a few weeks ago and they all went mad ha ha

Did it on a blackbsr with 25k on it near my years back. Never got a call, was gutted.

Theres was a silver sr in norwich with a tow bar on it and a black sr in great yarmouth/Lowestoft with an old couple driving it.

Also seen a silver Sr down on the m25 a few months back, that needed a new set of stickers.

Was another silver Sr in a small town near me too.

However I've never seen a white Sr driving about, and I've been looking a long time haha