Thanks for all he lovely comments. Is JF2 at rockingham end of June? I might be able to but that's literally the weekend before my second baby is due and not that close to where we live :/ I'd like to try and get there.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all he lovely comments. Is JF2 at rockingham end of June? I might be able to but that's literally the weekend before my second baby is due and not that close to where we live :/ I'd like to try and get there.

Yeah mate deadline is 20th of may lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys really happy with how it's looking now, the guy did an amazing job so for anyone around the Andover area then 'Elite panel and paint' is where I had the work done. next on the list is an NA manifold and the wheels let the car down too so they will be in for a refurb once I've saved up.

Edited by Pikey009

Sat here toying with ideas when itb's and an emanage blue come up on here. Thing is though all I seem to here about itb's are running issues and the car runs lovely with the Corolla intake and it all looks neat and tidy.

Below is a pic of a paseo air feed I test fitted today which I think would help a bit when the cars moving at speed. Although it looks like I'd have to switch to a half rad as the plastic mouth sits on the pipe to the header tank. I also need to make a securing bracket for it too.

A61ED1B2-915E-4A81-A140-73A778120EA8.jpg

Ah cheers guys I really appreciate it. I thought I could get away without painting the lip Flynn and although it was in pretty good shape it'd have stood out big time against the fresh paint.

I might get away with relocating the header tank to be honest but if not then I'll probably just go half rad. What's a decent make to go for?

JDMginge does your car run well on the itb's? I keep wanting some but love having a stock looking engine with sneaky mods. Plus I'd like to see what I would get with the Corolla mani on an emanage.

Edited by Pikey009

Ah right, are you going for management too? What half rad do you have by the way as I'm probably going to need one

possibly just looking about atm. it's a jperformance rad , search for a actual civic half rad rather then starlet half rad I found them to be a lot cheaper

Cheers jeff that's the plan. It's not as clean as i'd like but over the past few months i've done quite a few miles through work. Now the car is literally just for pleasure again so it should stay a lot cleaner. I've got a spare rocker but think it's from a Glanza so i'm not sure if that's ok to use?- i want to drill the baffle out to clean it properly and then paint it at some point.

I may aswell just bite the bullet and go for a half rad because everything will fit better and my radiator is 18 years old now. Then like you said i'll just modify the paseo bracket and that'll be on. I'll probably spray the half rad black though to keep it looking stock ish.

Ginge- what unit are you looking at? The more i look at an emanage blue the more i hear about how poor they are so i don't know what to go for. Cheers mate i'll have a look

I'm also looking for a decent engine bolt dress up kit but can't find any that don't cost the earth. I want the anodized gold nuts and bolts not the kits that just have coloured washers. I might just bite the bullet and import some

I'm just speaking to a few people atm getting different opinions on what's best for me and for the dress up kit try make your own ? Surely eBay will have different ones you could make your own set ?