Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta do something pretty to ya rocker cover dude ! lol i didnt bother trying to remove all the abs stuf in the end cause i dont get what ya do with charcol canister as the pipe u take off the bottom aint long enough to connect to that lil black fume box thing so i need some blue vacumn i presume

Pretty is for pussy's :wacko:

Yea you'll need a different pipe to plum back into that little black box, I havent got one yet because its an odd size, could always just vent the fumes under the car with a vacuum pipe.

Gonna check camskill now but it looks like a ZEP flywheel, but then again they all look the same :lol:

See, this is what winds me up everyone thinks Starlets can only run 1 bar blah blah blah so thats what everyone runs, nobody tries anything different and because of this they think 1 bar is the maximum!

Just take Dub-se7en and Driver for example, dub was running 1.4bar on a stock engine which apparently wasnt a healthy engine and was dying and it still made over 250hp and driver was running 1.5/1.6bar no issues!

Its not like I am gonna be constantly caning by car around on the limiter at 1.5bar constantly anyway ;)

Have some faith people, trying to be different and set a trend here and show what these little engines can do :p

Should be on the road within the next 4 weeks Daylz, needs running in before JapFest