Sparkys EP82 quadlight

Awesome!! So happy for you dude, i know how long its been on the axle stands for! Glad to see it back out too mate.

Also loving the rainbow engine bay :p And please leave it without a grille, looks a right slag without it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha @ Amjad you was loving it :p I cant get enough of it either almost put 400km's on it already lol.

Yea I'l come up brun if there is a big meet :p

Went to a cruise tonight had some guys with decent looking cameras take a few pics so hopefully get the uploaded when I find them

Cheers Ben :)

Well today we had the turbo in bits, trying to sort the oild leak on the oil drain, sorted that but its also leaking from the oil feed, fucking bodged my the previous owner :) So I need to know what bolt is used and what copper washers so I can change it to stop the leak.

Also fitted my handbrake cable, cheers to james@cjperformance for that :lol:

And tried sorting the speedo issue, didnt work at 1st but it seems to work now after a few hours :D lol

Booking my exhaust tomorrow and then i can get the wideband wired up. Will get some videos then :D

good job you changed the wife beater before going down there then otherwise the last pic would be a bit embarrasing haha

not going to that ace cafe meet, got a bball game, but still going down to ollies to pick up the kit if you still want to go to the meet so you can drive down with us

Haha ist already been worth the wait for me, lots more to come yet :D

Exhaust is booked for next saturday so will have a few new toys then including my wideband and screamer pipe fitted B)

lol yea Ry wouldnt have been a good look with Coke all down a white wife beater :D

You better still be at the ace meet lewis!! Im rushing my arse off to make sure the v is there. When you mapping her? Im gettin mapped the 9th lol one week to learn how she drives before fest haha.

I dunno about Ace now mate, gonna be pretty skint as I am getting my exhaust and wideband done the day before :D

And wont be mapped until mid June now, going to see if I can run about .8bar for JapFest.

Really thinking about selling my cage to free up some funds but dont want to let it go because I know how hard it is to find a cage let alone one for a sunroof model!!

Ah bad times :D you can make it up to me at fest (hugs n cuddles) dont sell the cage dude!! You will never find another one! I struggled like fuck to find a sunroof v rear cage. .8 will be ok-ish get the fueling checked as .8 may just run a tad lean top end so best to check it if not .6 will defo be fime but tbh .8 is soo much quicker than .6 its very noticeable.

Been a while since i checked up on this, well i say a while, its been flippin AGES!!!!!!!! :D

Anyway, the work thats gone into this is epic, flippin love this car Sparkdog! I bet your flippin lovin it, been a long time coming!

Just on a side note, you didn't happen to keep that connection block i needed from the old burnt out loom did ya??? B)

Jason :D