thank me at the next show/meet :p

rites looking forward to it :):)

just becouse it is a JDM goody does not mean it is going to sound the best! mehh i think mine does actually sound better but again personal preference aint it! flutter FTW!

for music here is a song what is PERFECT for you! i can easily imagine you finding it on your usb....

see you can give it to others all the time but just cant take it when one negative thing is said about you! you stupid fcuk!

i have a idea change your sig to "I am a fat headed+ big headed c**t"! who OWNS the best starlet in the WORLD and i am so chuffed i cant sleep at night! :p

img_24861_fat-kid-chair-fail.jpg

on a good note 1.4 bar will be sweet like :) get a vid up asap!

HA and you kidv fcuking GETTO STARLET FTW! bitch! altho it did sound nice in the vid chatter FTW!

make a build thread bro on here :)

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm feeling the love on this page ;)

im also feeling the love, ive gona all warm and mushy on the inside! :( woooops . . . and sticky in the crotch area :)

on another note mate! happy birthday!! :)

not allowed to enter potm this month cus ive won 2 in a row so thought id post it in here!

socks_potm_aug11.jpg

my car is now at ricky's again. injectors being swapped out for some RC 470cc's. Mapped to 1Bar.

Ricky is guestimating 240-250bhp :D

Then its 3" Exhaust & Custom Inlet, then raising boost to 1.4-1.5bar or until we max summink :)

Loving that pic matey, Looks Fresh!!!!

Although i love the top mounted turbo set-up i think a huge curly manifold like sparky's would of look mint in that bay :D Either way still looks amazing matey :)

Sounds like its going to break the 300bhp mark then yeah??

Good Work as usual Matt, Keep it up bro!!!

how come ya only mapping to a bar? inlets aren't menna be restrictive till 350 plus. dunno exhaust restrictions. but thought 2.5 was optimum. stunning as ever anyway. gotta be one of the best in uk.

inlet mani is good for around 350 and ist restrictive but a good uprated inlet will reduce spool up times giving far more response, and my mates 200sx runs a 3inch exhust on a gt28 and the difference from 2.5 to 3 inch was noticable straight away as the turbo just felt suffocated by the 2.5 system. nice work matt :D 470's is a tad excesive for 1 bar mid, so may as well wind it to aroun 1.6 :) would be rude not too!!