Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im hoping james manages to get them out today if so im going to be off work wed thursday and friday so might be able to get the last few bits dont and the engine in next week fingers crossed :D

Some awesome work gone into this Rob hats off to you buddy :) Also great minds think alike i've done the same thing with my support bar so that i could fit my intercooler without cutting the front bumper what so ever :) WIN

Edited by micky boy

right then i was waiting on a couple of packages which bith turned up yesterday first of which was my CJ Performance hoses.

65c10951.jpg

and seconedly a few bits from Camskill which were dispatched within 30 mins of being ordered cant ask for better service than that.

917ce89d.jpg

right do first job cambelt change, making sure i lined both timing marks up

8ac4f612.jpg

0a401434.jpg

then fitting the power steering belt and alternator belt

d0b21afa.jpg

then i started trial fitting a few hoses trying to work out where they all went and which ones i needed and which ones i didnt.

4daf95af.jpg

then today while i was tinkering witha few bits i had a little incident with my fpr and snapped off the bracket i hadto work my fabricatin magic and make a bracket up.

1020a795.jpg

engine all ready to drop in now hoping to borrow a crane over the weekend so might get it in next week fingers crossed. :D

Rob

Cheers guys really cant wait to get it dropped in the bay. Just waiting on mr Hadfield tracking down his crane for me to borrow :D looks like it might be a week on Monday though as I've got a week of shit shifts at work and my arms still fooked. But that means only 6 days till the turbo kit arrives. :D

• 2 weeks later...