Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Little Update :)

Well gave tha car a good clean and took a few pics towards the end as i still havnt managed to give the car a full clean from start to finish without getting broke off with rain or darkness, anyway a few fresh pics looking clean :)

12022011697.jpg

12022011696.jpg

12022011695.jpg

12022011698.jpg

12022011693.jpg

12022011692.jpg

Ive also got my spare wishbones from Paul and got those ready for powdercoating and polybush the mofo's up:

21022011702.jpg

And Finally the Big Update ive been waiting for, i know its early doors for this but Gary sorted me out big time and got this for an Epic Bargain, Need and E/W and management before this bad boy goes on so its going to be a slow process but shes here sitting in my room :D

TD12 Hybrid Mofo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23022011705.jpg

23022011704.jpg

23022011706.jpg

23022011707.jpg

And i had a Spare CT9b in the garage to put next to for comparison:

23022011703.jpg

23022011702.jpg

Im a pic Whore, who cares :)

Cheers lads, Zac

so clean mate! you really take pride in keeping your car clean i can tell :) and that turbo.... NICE! keep it up dude cant wait to see it fittted!

Thanks mate, really appreciate it :)

I do try and keep it as clean as possible and i cant wait either, its going to be a while tho, i should have another nice update hopefully by the end of the week aswell :)

Looks awsome zac matey and its gonna be uber quick once ya get that tubby on there :)

And if ya cant afford to get it all set up ill gladly take it off ya hands :) hehe

Super clean also pal!

Kinda losing interest in mine atm but my miesters have just come through the door this morning so gonna get them fitted and then cant buy nothing for another month :D

Gonna start getting the bodywork sorted this year.. Livesports front maybe.. :)

Dan.

Hahahaha Fancy running the Tubby in for me Dan???..................................NAHT!!!! haha

And thanks dude, i try keep it looking tidy as poss :)

Livesports front will look mint in your silver mate, get the skirts and overfenders aswell but i dunno about the rear bumper, maybe standard with OEM lip....You know that will look sexual!!!

Thanks mate, Zac