Lucky to be alive :|

How did that happen?

Good job you were in a Corsa and not a Starlet.

Ino mate would of been dead streight away in my GT. was driving down the road and a woman pulled out doing 15mph on a 60mph road. i slamed on went into the other lane and she decided to throw her car into the front of mine i got air lol did a good few roll overs then just sliden on my roof untill i stopped was scary shit going to the hostiptal again now :)

thanks lads as said by my mum its only a peace of metal, and thank god im still here i was trapped in the car that was the scaryist thing upside down and alls i could hear was stuff leaking i thought it was petrol and there was shit loads of sparks. Defo thought my time was up lol.

Dang dude, thats crazy...Glad you are ok.

Did that lady drive off after it happened or did she stay and give all her details to the police?

her car wasent driveable mate wasent bad like mine but it was fukd :/

:)

Thank god you're okay!!

Thanks amjad i just cant belive ive walked away from it with little injuries :|

bloody hell dude!

glad you're in one piece man!!!!

i'd be taking her on 2 counts of dangerous driving:

1. Pulling onto a 60mph and doing 15mph infront of a car already doing the speedlimit is just f**kin DUMB

2. Swerving into your lane for no reason given that you were already out there. stupid bitch.

again, really glad you're in one piece dude!

Phil.

Fuck me that looks bad! Glad your ok and like others have said its just a piece of metal.

The shape of the car probably helped with the roll as its a nice round shape (or was) so rolled better than a squarer car.

My misses got clipped by a BMW on the motorway doing 70mph a few years back. She rolled the car 6 times! :D and got away with pretty minor injuries to be honest. She had to be cut out of the car and they said the shape of the car helped with the roll and probably saved her life (Toyota Yaris)

Some people just shouldn't be on the road! :)