Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

car is compleat bar running the clutch in and mapping. going to collect it on wednesday cant wait had to change my wheels as my racing harts wouldnt fit over the ksports even with 25mm spacers. so i now have a set of rays on there with a 20mm spacer looks bad ass just sorced some 25mm spacers for the rear then it will look bad ass mike sent me a pic i love how it looks.

11201217_10155502335130092_881508306_o.j

picked the car up today and to say im impresed is an understaitment its amazing feels like a compleatly different car have a slight issue with the rear i need the arches rolled asap due to fitting 25mm spacer looks bad ass though. the ksports are amazing and the quiafe has compleatly transformed the drive fighing with the steering wheel coming out of corners is so much fun didn't make quite as much power as i wanted but you cant have everything its an animal at 1.1 bar at 1.4 its going to be insane.

post-8483-0-67961700-1500100621_thumb.jp

post-8483-0-39312900-1500100645_thumb.jp

post-8483-0-73541900-1500100669_thumb.jp

Edited by akyakapotter

I did want the magical 300 but it wasn't to be lol not that those few bhp would make a difference it's amazing now I've found a new love for it :)

It's not all about numbers dude.

It's not all about numbers dude.

Agree!

Made a good result Nick! You've jumped from 78th in the country to 38th on the leaderboard!

http://s314kba.co.uk/leaderboard/

Also, if you compare you results with those around you, you made a touch more torque over others, even others using a bit more boost!

Id take torque of power anyday! :)

Good stuff man, glad it's all sorted and as said above don't worry about numbers that's a bit gay, have you got track time for Saturday ??? With that diff power and braking combo it would be a weapon at coombe

Good stuff man, glad it's all sorted and as said above don't worry about numbers that's a bit gay, have you got track time for Saturday ??? With that diff power and braking combo it would be a weapon at coombe

I'm happy with it to be honest the diff is so much fun.

I haven't this year mate im taking the little one giving it a miss this year :)

Been driving it for a few days now its amazing scares the crap out of me at times and that's at 1.1 bar of boost. The lsd and ksports have transformed it. I hate the toyo proxies that came on my new wheels proper crap cant wait to kill them and replace them with uniroyal rainsport 3 or may even try the nankang ns2r see what there all about :)

So Japfest has been and gone Trisk peer pressured me into going on track didnt want to as i had my little one with me trisks other half kindly looked her while i went out on track. Ran it at 1.1 car preformed really brillantly compleaty different car to last year the diff and ksports worked wonders few little niggles with scrubbing but that can be sorted didnt rate the toyo proxie tr1s they were rubbish. going to get another set of wheels for track use and take it out again at Japfest 2 cant wait. :D

17851139772_5436d4b5a8.jpg

IMG_20150517_192334.jpg

FB_IMG_1431862231617.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V