PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

At the last hurdle too lol!

Try resetting the needle, carefully take it off, and set it to 0 when the ignition is on, and it should be normal then. Had to do this after I accidentally took my needle off when doing my indiglos

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the last hurdle too lol!

Try resetting the needle, carefully take it off, and set it to 0 when the ignition is on, and it should be normal then. Had to do this after I accidentally took my needle off when doing my indiglos

and this defo sorts it bud?

everythin seems fine aswell bar that and the starter, now have remote central lockin too! :D

im honestly seriously fuckin itchin for this to start,gettin really annoyed now lol right at the last mechanical hurdle AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH :crazy:

Amjad might be right there, have the dials been toyed with or any dials fitted that some one may have removed the needle for?

aye mate, i done it ages ago, il sort it 2moz

fingers crossed mate, dials are an easy fix :)

lookin forward to sein it at normal figures lol

You'll get there Paul !!

Yeah thats spot on with the dials, mine were reading 2K rpm with ignition on lol.

this will be sorted 2moz and it will be started 2moz aswell because im just back from Bucketep's place with a replacement starter! :D

goin outside now to fit the cunt!

cheers again charlie, good catchin up and a quality laugh on the road corolla v transit van lol :p

I can imagine how annoying that must be! Least it's nothing majour

lol youve no idea, everythin mechanical fine bar the starter. just as its sat for so long its proper died a death, should be replaced in half an hour 8)

That's it, mine were perfect after doing it..just be very careful not to damage the spindle and place it accurately at 0 before you go to switch ignition on

Edited by Amjad

Glad i could help mate, u lnow my wee transit would have had u if you never went right at the lights lol it doesnt have a go faster stripe for nothing lol

mines has an induction on it but, told ye bud, at least 180bhp thats up to now coza the induction,your neva catchin the rolla :p

right, starter changed.....still nothing......thanx to taggy and amjads help i found the drivers side engine mount swingin about in the wind!

mustve came off when i fitted the ZEP engine damper! :fool::pardon:

so when daveEP comes back with the jump leads....SR start round 3!!!

BRING IT BITCH!!! :angry2:

SHE LIVES!!!!! :clapping: 8):p:thumbsup::):D:db::lol::rofl::spiteful:

After all this time,shes alive! sounds tractorish because the exhaust isnt fully bolted but i dont give a fuck!!

hearin the turbo spool a wee bit was enough for me! im soooo fuckin happy it doesnt seem real!

:lol:

Edited by PaulStarletSR