jesus this weather has been MENTAL!! any one else ? look at this

this weather has been unreel lastnight causing major flooding and some serious thunder and lighting! been raining for about 6 hours of heavy rain!! seems to be ok now but can tell its going to rain again

newcastle this was when it just started!

newcastle.jpg

outside my home

washy.jpg

newcastleflood.jpg

this is awesome thow! this put a big hole in the ground!

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkua3S0hhQQ

whats it like your way?

Edited by iamlegend

here's a weather report from the other side of the world for the past 3 weeks it been 38 deg plus somedays going to 45

and were just going into summer now durring the day the best thing to do is sleep and do your work durring th e night

regards Gee from sunny cyprus B)

Coventry / Hinckley / Leicester got some pretty bad hail, some the size of golf balls!

My road was flooded within 5 minutes then it just stopped, then the sun came out for the rest of the day! Crazy weather, only in Britain! :lol:

the suns out here. we've had quite a bit of rain over the past few days and it was really humid and warm in edinburgh yesterday while still raining, then the sun came out and it was all good!

Man thats just mental!! But whilst you were getting soaked me and my old man were soaking up the rays at goodwood :D

Checkout this perfect weather :p

8596f1cc.jpg

Haha, I to was at goodwood yesterday :) and as you said, what a lush day it was :) disappointed by the lack of track action but that bloke who crashed the £100k amg merc into the hay brightned it up a bit :D lol

Our local ford garage took a battering. the rain came through the roof and caused the suspended ceiling to collapse in the show room. not to mention the hail hitting the cars outside. Thousands in damage

Haha, I to was at goodwood yesterday :) and as you said, what a lush day it was :) disappointed by the lack of track action but that bloke who crashed the £100k amg merc into the hay brightned it up a bit :D lol

What!?!? I missed that bit! When did that happen?