who's works in a trade?

Just curious what tradesmen we have on the forum realy.

Im a sparky and currently testing a massive comercial site but tend to work in both comercial and domestic sites testing and installing.

Any one else? Domestic or commercial trades?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an advisor for community leagal advice which is a government funded legal advice service....also work at my uncles garage on weekends and in the process of becoming an M.O.T tester (should be qulified before the end of this year!)

Out of interest, has anyone retrained in a trade, ie switched to a trade from another career?

I've been fed up in my job for a while and have been considering retraining, was just wondering if anyone had tried any of these training companies to switch?

ps. some people on here have some awesome sounding jobs lol :)

Fully qualified mechanic of 10 years. Qualified to handle refrigerant and diagnose hvac systems. I also have all the usual quals that you get with working for the mod. Eqaulity and diversity etc.

Yea all counts any skilled/trade/food/inspection or manual etc. got some skilled lads in this club tbh.

@uberphill88 dont use skill trade companys they are genraly fround apon buy skilled lads in my experience. got back to college if you fancey retraining tbh. i know 40yr old guys at college retraining as sparkys and plumbers etc. is expensive but atleast you get the proper qualification. skill train companies will charge money for short express courses that mean people are less likely to tack you on :(

Also forgot to add my bro deebo who comes to all the shows and is often on here reading up on my login is a qulified plumber and is currently lookin to do gas aswell.