JAE 2013 payment deadline extended!

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will meet u and cruise down. Paulstarletsr should be goin to if your up for it.

There should be a good wee crew then haha. Need to get my car running first but...

fuckin right im goin! I've been dyin to go to this for years! now the engines in the SR im walkin around nursin a semi at the thot! convoy down will b fuckin amazin!

I will make sure I do plenty of vodka jellies this time and bring a box over rather than a pocket full :p

I vaugely remember you reaching into your crotch saying do you want some jelly one night. As nice as they were, keeping vodka jellies in your pocket was a bit unsettling.

Edited by Bluebear

Ill be bringing a box of buckfast with me haha. Long as i can drive home on sunday/monday il be kl lmao. As for the cornish pasties al have one a those puppys. :D al bring the decks n do a ukso party night lol. ;)

There should be a good wee crew then haha. Need to get my car running first but...

should be a few goin this year. we will need to get a meeting point so that eveyone from up this way can meet and cruise down. & as for the car i need to get mine runnin to but it il defo be done by then. :)

well no chance im missing this!

Rob

ro55ifumi

Hair

Tara

james@cjperformance

Steve GT

Starbuck

TrisK

Akyakapotter + Tara

Jakeep82

Sefton-EP91 + girlfriend