Soooo... Less than a month till the world ends.....

Just thought id put this up as i posted up a similar topic about 2 years ago and it got alot of feedback from alot of people all sharing there thoughts.

So yeh! the world is supposedly going to end on the 21st of december.. it was todays real bad rain and wind that got me thinking lol i thought it may have been a sign or something!

so what are you all doing for this next month :p

what are you doing on the day etc

just wanna see what people think :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't it scare anyone that the film "2012" it all began with floods in New York in October. And now ...... well you know !!!1

The world was supposed to end as the Mayan calendar ends on 21st Dec 2012 however they didn't take leap years into account so in theory, the world should of ended about 9 month ago (IIRC)

Edited by Driver

What happens happens its inevitable so why worry about it there is thousands of things that go off around us everyday that are completely out of our control regardless weather u worry about them or not it will still happen so I just do the best I can n hope that's enough

I hope all this zombie shit happens would be a right buzz

im with you mate, i see myself goin john rambo style killin zombies in the quest to finish my SR conversion, then headin to asda to do what I've always wanted to do and wipe an entire shelf of whiskey, rum and flavoured ciders in2 a trolley and casually walk out n drink drive haha

not doing anything, because guarantee'd id end up raping a load of celeb females (with consent of course) and it wouldnt end :/

2s up on jorgie porter bud, altho thats only if my gf had turned in2 a flesh eater lol