• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They offer unbelieve support everywhere mate, they are perfect as i said.

I aint allowed to strip it out yet though otherwise it would already be done. I already have the c-pillar bar and ultra racing floor bar, GReddy rear strut brace is my next purchase though i think.

I have a GReddy rear strut brace, they're great.

Just make sure you tighten it up loads before you put it on, it's really awkward to do once it's fitted.

awesome work man lovely seats and well done that bar was a pig when we fitted it to Rick's auto

Cheers mate, It wasn't that hard really just had to move the exhaust rubbers and make a new bracket so they sit further back, was only a couple of hours job really. I thought it wasn't gonna fit to be honest!

Sexy sexy sexy!

Seats look nicey :o

Noticed much of a difference in handling with that underbrace?

:D

Cheers JAG mate, As i said in the post mate i cant drive it yet so i haven't noticed any difference at all, my cousin said it feels slighty stiffer but he hasn't gave it a proper test, so only time will tell.

I have a GReddy rear strut brace, they're great.

Just make sure you tighten it up loads before you put it on, it's really awkward to do once it's fitted.

Yes mate Keirz has one so i know of there quality.

how come you cant strip the back out ?

My dad aint letting me until i have a bit of driving experience so... i will have to wait.

Those seats look awsome mate :o

Well jealous :D

Cheers Sparky dude, i thought you would be jealous of them :DB)B)

Little bugga :) lol

where did you find them and how much?

Im happy with my Sparco's for now :)

:p:p:p I got them off a guy on CivicSportsclub i go on there to look for bargains for sale and these was there so i arranged to meet him and bought them for £300 for the pair, bargain i thought.

You're Sparcos will sort your car well though mate.

Galliano - As Keirz said i have electric windows, so they have been covered with plastic cover things which look crap so im gonna remove them when i get round to doing the doorcards.

My dad aint letting me until i have a bit of driving experience so... i will have to wait.

Cheers Sparky dude, i thought you would be jealous of them :):):p

i presume he bought the car then? if so fair enough.!

no liam brought the car with his own money. its just there is no point in him turning it into a stripped out track slag when he cant even drive it yet. plus if he rips the seats out who is gonna pick me up from the pub!?

no liam brought the car with his own money. its just there is no point in him turning it into a stripped out track slag when he cant even drive it yet. plus if he rips the seats out who is gonna pick me up from the pub!?

he said he wanted to strip it out in one of his other posts...if he payed for the car, surely he can do what he wants with it then..

dude...im in awe!! u have been SILLY busy!!!!

absolutely great work! my hat is off to u sir!

Phil.

Cheers Phil mate, its always good to hear comments from you. I haven't been that busy really, i thought progress was rather slow to be honest :):)

Lovely seats man, and I agree about the Civic club bargains... CSC ftw!! :p

Cheers mate, Brides are awesome and i never thought i would actually own any. I spotted that you was on CSC representing the Starbos.

he said he wanted to strip it out in one of his other posts...if he payed for the car, surely he can do what he wants with it then..

As Keirz said i payed for the car out of my hard earned cash. My dad knows of everything that has been done to it, and he dosen't want me to strip it because he thinks i will be thrashing it and trying to race everybody, so its staying like this until i have some experience.

Hasnt CSC Been down for ages?

Yeah it was down for ages they have moved over to www.civicsportsclub.org now instead of .net. So its still going but just had technical difficulties with the old site i believe.

Cheers for the comments people. They are apprciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much of a update but,

One of my Bride Subframes broke earlier when i was trying to move the seat back, the handle to adjust the seat has snapped off so i NEED to get that sorted before i do ought else now.

And another thing is its MOT time tomorrow so lets hope it does o.k, theres a few little bits and bobs that i know about but lets hope that they are not bad enough to fail.

Nick and Gal - Cheers dudes i think its gonna fail due to being stood for a bit, but you never know..

Jay - I ain't been that busy really just bought some big items so it looks like i have :D:D Yeah i love them aswell mate, you dont need any though you already have buckets. lol.

:D:D It passed with flying colours, Only one advisory but thats my fault!!!

Just need to sort the Bride frame out now and then i can get spending again.

Car has been insured just waiting on the certificate so i can tax it and then its all road legal again. Which means it can now be taken to the bodyshop and get the TTE Spoiler sprayed and fitted :D:D