Thanks Keirz, you make it sound like i cant drive lol. I thought i did pretty well driving yours for my first time in a seriously quick car.

I do agree that i would need to get use to a Standard V though first, as Keirans was a bit too much to handle. Especially after coming up from a 86bhp N/A :p

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car is going in on Monday for a new Sump, as mine has decided to get gay and start leaking :( So ordered a new Sump today from Gary which is arriving first thing on Monday.

Starting to Hate this car again!!

Thanks gents, had a cleaning session a took a few pics today and it just looks so awesome!! I just wish it wasnt being a idiot recently because i would love it even more!!

Had the Powersteering belt, and the alternator belt done yesterday just because i wasnt sure when they were last done, so thought i may aswell.

Roll on Monday!! New Shiny uncorroded sump time :)

Hey mate seen your car on the TGTT stand at Pod but there was know one around teh stand at all when I was there :p

Hopefully I can catch up with you at RR if I can make it :p

Cheers Lew, i was catching up with some mates i aint seen in a while mate so was over in the grandstand for most of the day. Kept nipping back to give it a Quick Detail though but never seen anyone over on the stand. Nobody told me where to park or came and said hello or anything was kinda lame to be honest. Hopefully you can Make the MM Meet then mate!!

Decided to not get the sump on today because ive only got 70miles to go until its ran in properly so i may aswell do it when i get to the thousand mark, to save me doing another oil and filter for no reason. It will be on for the MM Meet on Saturday though as i dont want a big oil patch under where im parked :p

Quick Picture update, nothing much but fitted the Catch Tank today, need to order a new breather filter for it though and this one is split :thumbsup: So it doesnt sit properly at the minute.

Photo0426.jpg

Also might aswell put these in here to show how the car sits at the minute,

Photo0422.jpg

Photo0425.jpg

35825_413471328555_513068555_441078.jpg

35825_413471338555_513068555_441078.jpg

35825_413471343555_513068555_441078.jpg

Photo0421.jpg

What you reckon dudes?

Good to catch up with you yesterday Li, car is looking mint as ever, well deserved winner :)

Yeah mate same to you aint seen you since JAE 2008 i think lol. Cheers mate!!

Liam thanks for popping the bonnet mate, love the Carbon but as you say light as fu-k wouldnt last on the V !!! sweet motor

Cheers mate, not a problem remember popping it several times for other people as everyone was asking how light it is :) Would last mate just needs some aerocatches to keep it down.

Looks great mate! Very clean considering it's a uk car, Didn't realise the bonnet was carbon at first :) ..

Keep it up

Dale.

Cheers dude, its been very well looked after, even by the previous owners so its very clean. Yeah the amount of people that dont believe its real carbon is stupid. Always have to lift it too prove its real :)

Stunning motor for sure, looks immaculate in the flesh. Well deserved award you got!

Cheers dude, was a pleasure meeting you too. B)