• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate, its been cleaned 3 times this weekend :lol: I have OCD issues im sure of it lol. Hopefully ill be going the whole way with the dash but im unsure yet, Might just get the bottom half of the dash done.

Update time, these arrived today!!

Toyota Box arrived at work :lol:

Photo0483.jpg

Which contained these B)

Photo0482.jpg

So wasted no time in getting them fitted seems though i had nothing to do at work lol.

Before,

Photo0421.jpg

During,

Photo0484.jpg

After!!

Photo0485.jpg

Photo0486.jpg

Photo0488.jpg

Photo0489.jpg

Im very happy with them, they look immense. Had to have a bit of modification to the looms as the Glanza ones i order with the units didnt work with the N/A light pattern so had to use 1 N/A loom and 1 Glanza loom. Just got to sort out the rear fog bulb now as it lights up white lol. But hopefully ill find a bulb good enough for the job on Ebay.

What you reckon guys?

looks awesome now mate, must say your work looks very cool in the background, looks well fancy haha.

it hard to wire up the n/a lights to the glanza pattern? as ive got a rep with glanza rear lights in it.

looks awesome now mate, must say your work looks very cool in the background, looks well fancy haha.

it hard to wire up the n/a lights to the glanza pattern? as ive got a rep with glanza rear lights in it.

Cheers mate, and yeah i love my work :lol: It wasnt hard to do mate as i bought the Glanza looms when i bought the Reflets so i just had to swap the looms.

Perfect!

Finishing touch for the rear that is, love it :D

Cheers Luke, think thats the read completed now To be honest!

utter perfection!!!!

best choice u could possibly have made for the rear lights buddy!! looks utterly sick!!!!

top work yet again!

this is such a great project! f'in love eeeet!

Phil.

Cheers Phil, I knew these were the lights for me when i seen them on Wylos old green N/A back in the day. They looked so good on that i knew they were gonna look immense.

Oooft I knew they would look amazing on your car :lol:

Cheers Amjad!! 6P2 and reflets work so well B)

Cheers mate, and yeah i love my work :lol: It wasnt hard to do mate as i bought the Glanza looms when i bought the Reflets so i just had to swap the looms.

yeah i have the back lights and i think the wiring for the glanza ones with them but will need to have a look.

wow!

what a transformation this is one of my fave EPs like!!

super clean!! B)

Cheers Legend, means a lot Thanks :(

i actually can not beleive how clean and polished the paint looks,what products do you use?

aaron

Cheers Aaron, i actually The whole turtle wax ICE range (Shampoo, tyre dressing, Quick Detailer and the occansional ICE polish) But the car has been G3'd so it always looks this shiny, plus i clean it like twice a week so its gets looked after lol.

looks awsome dude wish mine was that clean

Yours is as clean as mine mate :D Cheers.

back light look awesome pal :p

Cheers Matt!

looking awesome mate keep it up :(

Cheers Matey, hurry up and get yours built so i can arrange a local meet for us B)

Mint update mate fairplay they look the dogs :D

Where did you get them from and how much? I need one rear 98 spec clutser but dont know where to look

Cheers Lew, i got them through Gary at GBR Motorsport direct from Toyota, they cost £150 for the whole units with the bulbs and everything.

Looks E P I C

Beautifull!

Cheers Gents.

About time, the Reflets look awesome!!

I know mate long overdue update haha, was struggling to find them anywhere lol.

look immense man top work, loving the paint work too soooooo clean

Cheers Si,

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, makes all the effort worth while.

• 2 weeks later...