What shifts do you do at work?

As above, mine is as follows;

Starting... Mon tues wed thurs - 12 hour nights

Off fri sat sun

Mon tues wed 12 hour days- off thurs , in fri sat sun 12 hour nights,

Off mon tues wed, in 12 hour days, thurs fri sat sun, then a full week off.

That is my shift throughout the year, if it lands on Xmas, you've got to work it haha, all the older blokes get their holidays in on the sly!

I test and commission engineer at BAE Systems barrow in Furness, google 'astute class' or 'Devonshire dock hall'

Cheers

im currently landscape gardening and my hours are usually 8am til 3pm with a half hour lunch break and the occasional tea break :p

18degrees today and my already burnt back was burnin to a crisp thru my tshirt lol :pardon:

8:30-5:15 monday -thurs 8:30 -5 friday

Usually have to do a night visit between 10:30 to 12 to for 15mins to 1hr (depends on how much is running) on a monday and if other people are unavailable maybe a couple of other nights during the week. Sometimes have to do this over the weekend also which means 1 friday 3 saturday 3 sunday, but we normally shut down on weekends unless we are have orders backing up.

But night/evening/weekend visits are £18 for the first 45mins then time and a half after so fairly worth while being im only 3 mins away from work

Edited by morgey

Half 8 - when ever I get the jobs that are booked in done, can be 3pm finish, busy days upto about 6pm.

Half 8 - 12:30 on Saturday

Mobile Service Engineer on Caravans/motorhomes

Thank fuck for a company van, or the starlet would have been long gone!!

Mine normal working hours of quarter past 8 til 5pm been doings hours of overtime at the minute though as we are redicolousy busy.

I rebuild turbos for a living for those that didn't know!