Not really a new member, was on uksc back in the day, but noticed things have fairly changed since I was last about!

Since it's a new start like a phoenix from the flames thought I'd say hello, see what the club is like now a days, what interesting cars are on go and who's still about!

So hello folks!

Thanks for the welcomes folks :-) This place has always been a friendly site!

Nah not driving a starlet, changed my car a good few times since I had my starlet although I do miss it. Got a semi sensible car with warranty since I'm semi grown up and on the property ladder lol got a twingo silverstone 133 and a citroen ax. Although always on the look out for other imaginative and interesting ways to spend all my money!

Any new ground breaking technical break throughs in the starlet world or is it still emanage ultimate and a td04 to make good reliable power without being silly money?

Welcome to UKSO

Just seen who it is! What a blast from the past! Remember seeing your name all over TGTT then clip sport for a while!

Good to have you back

Edited by Malcolm GT

Not sure, I sold it to Craig then lost track of it. Wished I had bothered to get it welded up tbh. Although I also wish I never broke the 82. But at that time I got bored of cars after 6 months, still do get bored really quick, got the attention span of a gold fish lol

But yeah, this place still has the same feel that there was on uksc from when I was on it. Although I do hear that feeling had been lost hence the coup de tat lol

Edited by The_Notorious_C_A_T

All the 4 paws seem to vanish haha, there must be a few kicking about like. I'm the same with cars tbh. Yeah theres a good vibe on here now i think :) A lot busier than UKSC was towards the end anyway.