• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The heart wrenching moment when you order something on eBay. Plan everything out in your head how your going to do it. Make time for it.

Then it doesn't turn up ontime.

Just had this with silicone hoseing. Couldn't wait to bling the bay out.. Then BAM! It's not here........ Arrghhh!

• 2 weeks later...

What an idiot tho it does my head in people moan about everyone leavening comments on for sale threads about the prices people put on items then you get sum dick that asks 3k for a set of alloys and calles everyone stupid and jealous for commenting on the price

A good chunk of the original price is shipping/taxes/fees etc. the first buyer pays this, and cant expect the next buyer to pay for it.

Same goes for car resprays and importing a car imo. Be prepared to lose money and dont fuckin cry about it.

Its just like buying a new car, the minute you drive off the forecourt youve lost 20% or whatever.

It's getting a bit if a joke on here with all this thread cleaning and locking I'm sure it never used to be like this ?? I've a set of sr speedlines

Putting up for sale for 5k in the morning

Edited by Whitenoize

It's getting a bit if a joke on here with all this thread cleaning and locking I'm sure it never used to be like this ?? I've a set of sr speedlines

what sort of price you looking at for the speed lines? Obviously not Payin 5k for a set lol

Thread cleaned eeerrmmmm

whats been cleaned?

Going out on the rag, picking up a bird when your pissed, off come her thongs and BAM looks like someones punched a family size lasagne!!!!

Ahahahaha absolutely pissing

When you pay for accommodation and Internet and only get one of the two! Useless bastards