Lewis if you still want them changed over I will have a word with my old boss and see if he will do it for you

Spent the whole day tryna find somewhere that will swap my tyres onto my new wheels.. all wheels were off the car.. but would anyone do it..No!!!!

Apperently head of tyre companies have put a stop to it... so couldnt find anyone to do it for me unless i brought new tyres for the new wheels...

Found 1 place that would do it but they wanted £40 a wheel to swap tyres over..

anyone els had this problem. I've never had a problem before...

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh its just the 2 wheels but will b swapping other 2 in a week or so as ill b painting the 2 that come off if that makes sense..

Well ill let u know mate I've got 2 people to ring monday. If i have no luck ill give u a shout if thats ok. Should have your boot carpet done soon..

Yodel are are excellent I always send parcels out with them

Funniest thing i've read all morning!

Thieves, Damage property whilst delivery, damages goods.. Rudeness..Lost parcels, the list goes on! There reputation is horrendous!

Funniest thing i've read all morning!

Thieves, Damage property whilst delivery, damages goods.. Rudeness..Lost parcels, the list goes on! There reputation is horrendous!

But obviously he hasn't had a problem with them, you've just read what others have said online plus your own bad experience, all company's get bad feedback it happens, parcel2go have messed me about twice with one lost parcel and one which took over 3 weeks to be delivered and then turned up at my house but i've sent over 100 parcels with them and apart from those two occasions they've been good and i bet you if you google them they have all the same bad feedback as any other company

Yodel managed to loose a fuel tank iddy sent me express delivered. A fuel tank! Address was still perfectly readable. Imagine having that laying around in the way?

Just as I was expecting a 2nd tank to arrive this one arrived 2 months late... Yeah they're brilliant :/

Yodel managed to loose a fuel tank iddy sent me express delivered. A fuel tank! Address was still perfectly readable. Imagine having that laying around in the way?

Just as I was expecting a 2nd tank to arrive this one arrived 2 months late... Yeah they're brilliant :/

That's hilarious.

Yes, a fuel tank can be put somewhere and not noticed. Or dropped on the floor and not seen again... WOW.. That's insane!