• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dotz... they may make some awesome wheels I dunno! But my God what an utterly shit name. Shopping for wheels now for the misses for Christmas, they're popping up everywhere but she ain't having them because I hate the frigging name.

Fake shit.

I'm new to the turbo business. I'm not retarded, nor car illiterate. I've owner VW's, French pieces of shite, and Hondas. Each car manhfactoter has certain brands you buy within. For instance, here is Zisco,Wepr etc..

What fucks me off is buying a new car, entering a new car community and have to make sure what I buy won't potentially fuck my car.

Currently looking at FPR's which is vital... And finding knock offs everywhere... I'm glad i know a decent amount about starlets now otherwise coming into this community is a minefield which I hope new people don't get caught out by!

Rant over..

getting a payment sent to your old paypal account, which you can't remember the password for. Also no longer have the mobile linked to the account or the debit card so cannot get a password reminder!

I had that before! I sent the wrong email address.. Got £400 sent to a .com when mine is .co.uk!

LUCKILY My email in .com wasn't registered from hotmail and i created the account, and made a new paypal. Opened it up and low and behold i had the cash in there! LUCKY ESCAPE.

Try ringing them mate, i've rung them before the can be genuinely helpful (at times..)