• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pissing me off a lot lately, needs to be a rule, 1 bump every 24hr

I think every 48hours, people think it will help there sale but if anything people won't buy from them as they look desperate to sell there items

When fucking cunts steal things!! Some wanker stole my phone from my car last night fucking scummy little bastards if i ever find them i will cut there fukcing face off and when it around town........CUNTS

Bunch of wankers...

I had some prick let all my tyres down last night too... so im on the hunt to..

I've got an in-car motion sensor camera coming this week.

There are so many arseholes about, lucky though as my missus and sons passports and car seat was in the car too and they didnt take them

top gear cunts constantly putting out 1 hour long pieces of shit television.

i wanna see the fucking mclaren p1 vs porsche 918 on the stig laps.

not a shitty piece about cycling safety bollocks.

Totally agree, what's happened to topgear lately? 5 mins of pure filth vs 55 of total boring shite

Totally agree, what's happened to topgear lately? 5 mins of pure filth vs 55 of total boring shite

Its the 21st series now, i think they may be running out of ideas slightly. Saying that, i still enjoy it and will continue to watch it until the end :)

Its the 21st series now, i think they may be running out of ideas slightly. Saying that, i still enjoy it and will continue to watch it until the end :)

I did find the cycling piece funny though, everything you love about them. :)

Ohh yeah i was creased with laughing at the videos lol, green & red - learn the bloody difference !! Haha so true, every cyclist i see jump a red light i always pray they get T-boned. Joking obviously :D

People breaking perfectly good starlets......could start naming and shaming, but you know who you are! My Facebook seems to be flooded with them at the moment......FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP!!!!!!

Gonna put my stage 3 starlet up for sale it has

Stage 5 engine with stage 3 fueling along with a stage 4 turbo and stage 3.564 intake. Just had a set of stage 2 wheels fitted with some stage 5 tyres and it comes with a stage 4 aero package and stage 2 suspension. Only thing that needs sorted is the brakes are only stage one so that let's it down abit. Think that's it sure I have forgotten some other stuff if anyone is interested make me an offer because As you can see with a spec list like this i expect offers in the 50k region.

Edited by _shaun_

Gonna put my stage 3 starlet up for sale it has

Stage 5 engine with stage 3 fueling along with a stage 4 turbo and stage 3.564 intake. Just had a set of stage 2 wheels fitted with some stage 5 tyres and it comes with a stage 4 aero package and stage 2 suspension. Only thing that needs sorted is the brakes are only stage one so that let's it down abit. Think that's it sure I have forgotten some other stuff if anyone is interested make me an offer because As you can see with a spec list like this i expect offers in the 50k region.

I'll offer you my corsa b, with smoked rears, big bore, massive sub and amp, strobe lights and neons, full wide boy body kit, 80mm lowering springs, painted black windows, carbon wrapped bonnet, also will give £600, half a pack or lamberts, my framed asbo, pair of rock ports, two bmx's, and a samsung d500. I know I'm losing out but fancy a change