• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Shit going wrong when preparing the car for a show :angry2::angry2:

So been cleaning like fuck all week, left my Jam bonnet with a sprayer 3 weeks ago to prep,prime and paint for me. I'v turned up to collect it today and it's the worst job I have seen in my life :( has a inch thick run going along the mold and he has sprayed the vents(badly) in silver rather than masking up and leaving them black (as I asked). To top it all off I planned to fit the ebc today but have somehow misplaced it :unknw: Been searching around the house since 7am and there's no sign of it anywhere I'm really hoping it has not been binned by accident. Also received a text in the early hours to say the lad who was coming to JF2 with me cannot make it and it's quite short notice to ask anyone to get up at 3am to come for a long drive

So yeah all in all a fucking awful day so far and might mean me not being able to make it. Choked to say the least :(:(:(

And as of late have all been buying starlets !! Some of the shit I see on the starlet Facebook pages pisses me off, everyone knows better than everyone else and just rip one another

And just fuckin mongos in general

• 1 month later...