• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised, I haven't heard of many of those controllers fail.

I don't know of any suppliers who supply Chinese FRP parts for Starlets? Well there was Mc Chu but I'm sure his parts were half decent.

Oh, and if that's a dig at ID-Workz (I don't remember you buying anything from us) then I can assure you ALL of our FRP products are manufactured from scratch right here in West Yorkshire! :D

Since when did I moan about ID-Workz?

I'm sure ALL your products are made in the UK and fit like OEM.

Like I said I guess it was made in china idrees, since everyone always moan about cheap Chinese products.

You get what you pay for.

I sense sarcasm is hard to see when it is written. ;P

Edited by Mr_JDM

Surprised, I haven't heard of many of those controllers fail.

I don't know of any suppliers who supply Chinese FRP parts for Starlets? Well there was Mc Chu but I'm sure his parts were half decent.

Oh, and if that's a dig at ID-Workz (I don't remember you buying anything from us) then I can assure you ALL of our FRP products are manufactured from scratch right here in West Yorkshire! :D

I had one fail completely wouldnt do anything but hit 1.55 bar felt quick though ha. Moved to blitz dsbc and never had a problem in 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...

When your soon to be fíance leaves you.

They spend 2 years filling your head with ambitions and dreams, until you start believing it all. You buy a ring to propose, book a holiday and begin flat hunting. For her to pull it all from under your nose.

Completely headfucked.

They spend 2 years filling your head with ambitions and dreams, until you start believing it all. You buy a ring to propose, book a holiday and begin flat hunting. For her to pull it all from under your nose.

Completely headfucked.

That's savage mate :( I'm having the same 8 year relationship and a little one where the mother has decied she won't reply so have no idea how my daughter is woman are all heasfucks bud

i was with mine for 4 years big house 2 cars. started to look to buy the house and had picked up engagement ring to suprise her and then she just walked out one day and said she wanted space no reasoning or explanations. 8months later we started to talk again properly n she got knocked up on a one night stand decided shes keeping it. but hes getting made homeless at end of month so will be 5 months pregant and homeless and now she keeps inviting me round for dinner and to go out to the cinema and all that and am just like eh? naaaaah ill pass. first few months where brutal but long as you keep your head high and focus on what you can control as apposed to worrying about her it all sorts itself out.

Completely headfucked.

i was with mine for 4 years big house 2 cars. started to look to buy the house and had picked up engagement ring to suprise her and then she just walked out one day and said she wanted space no reasoning or explanations. 8months later we started to talk again properly n she got knocked up on a one night stand decided shes keeping it. but hes getting made homeless at end of month so will be 5 months pregant and homeless and now she keeps inviting me round for dinner and to go out to the cinema and all that and am just like eh? naaaaah ill pass. first few months where brutal but long as you keep your head high and focus on what you can control as apposed to worrying about her it all sorts itself out.

Similar experience 4 years ago! some lasses are abit mental- you give them everything and it just gets thrown back in your face! Shaun the advice is spot on... Did well not to go back there!

And have you received a call from the department of work and pensions? If not and she's bein a dick, just simply tell them that you are unsure when they ask if you are the father... It really fucks things up.. U have to tell them yes or they can't begin tearing every penny u have off you.

And have you received a call from the department of work and pensions? If not and she's bein a dick, just simply tell them that you are unsure when they ask if you are the father... It really fucks things up.. U have to tell them yes or they can't begin tearing every penny u have off you.

No she dosent mate just started a PAYE job this month was self employed for 2 years before that and I'm on a 0 hour contract so sure that's changes thinks she's just being a royal cock mate lol

Edited by akyakapotter

Took my car to kwik-fit to get two new tyres and the wheels aligned 2hrs later and my steering wheel doesn't sit straight and if I move it so it's centred it turns right! And they must have left my car running the whole time as it had burnt half it's oil (im in need of new valve seals!) I only noticed when my oil temp gauge was creeping towards 80° i'm fucking raging at the bunch of wankers i'm taking it back tomorrow and kicking off! I just hope I control my anger issues!

Took my car to kwik-fit to get two new tyres and the wheels aligned 2hrs later and my steering wheel doesn't sit straight and if I move it so it's centred it turns right! And they must have left my car running the whole time as it had burnt half it's oil (im in need of new valve seals!) I only noticed when my oil temp gauge was creeping towards 80° i'm fucking raging at the bunch of wankers i'm taking it back tomorrow and kicking off! I just hope I control my anger issues! �

What?? two hours and your car used that much oil ?? Lol, on tickover ? Lay off the weed man