• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that pay for something knowing full well it's coming from the other side of the world on a very slow boat that start getting angry after a few weeks and bitchin genuine sellers that are just trying to help them out by getting the bits for them...

You know who you are ... And I bet it's a fucking rescueman or some optional extra shit that you don't need and adds weight anyway

Fuck man that was a good bitchin moment if I do say so myself

@ aamir how do you its related to you? words of advice, wouldn't it be better to sell an item when you do have time. nor only do you get annoyed so does the other person. if ya don't have time don't put yourself in that position in first place or tell people youre a very busy chap you will have trouble getting hold of you.

@Manny you do my head in. Call me 15+ times a day at random times along with texts. I'm busy and I will reply to you when I have time

No offence aamir but only a few weeks ago someone was saying that you done exactly that too them!!!

Aamir end of the day you texted me first. If you can't hack people texting or ringing you or wish you didn't give them your number, why not just leave the communication on the forum via pm. End of day everyone has problems responsibilities jobs hobbies etc. Everyone has loads on their plate. Just leave it now. I was just sharing my piece of rant giving no names. U by chance seen it.end ov.

Was it not you that stuck up a thread complaining someone didn't send you free wing mirrors quick enough? And there reply was they didn't have time they where busy.

As stated many times before. I fucking paid for them. I paid £400 for an engine, i wanted a refund of £50 because it wasn't sent when it was meant to be sent and instead he gave me the mirrors which i was going to buy for £50 anyway. As stated earlier he never paid for any items so therefore i did not need to keep contacting him. I PMd him my number to find previous messages from him where he said he wanted to buy my SR dials but didnt buy them so i thought he was wasting my time like he did last time so i ignored him.

Edited by Aamir

Manny i PMd you my number. But when you text me i looked through my previous message from you when you wanted to buy my SR dials of me and you never bought them so i assumed you was going to make me take pictures for nothing and you wasn't going to buy them so i ignored your calls and texts.

Aamar hold up you said you was busy. If you told me in first place then it wouldn't go this faar. i tried contacting you to buy them because u live close by. You communication wasn't good. I gave up in the end.

Edited by manny

Hate it when Youre on the blower and you ask how long? They tell you we don't have a timescale . So that mean a day a week a month a year or forever. What a load of toss.

Edited by manny

People that pay for something knowing full well it's coming from the other side of the world on a very slow boat that start getting angry after a few weeks and bitchin genuine sellers that are just trying to help them out by getting the bits for them...

You know who you are ... And I bet it's a fucking rescueman or some optional extra shit that you don't need and adds weight anyway

Fuck man that was a good bitchin moment if I do say so myself

BOOM! truth!

Phil.

You know who you are ... And I bet it's a fucking rescueman or some optional extra shit that you don't need and adds weight anywayFuck man that was a good bitchin moment if I do say so myself

yes buddy agree