• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one that's really bugs me is people who ask best price delivered so you try work out a good deal then they low ball you on the lowest price.

I hear that! or people that don't get back to you....

Aye I probably have given my PayPal out to 20+ people in the last month that asked for it to pay for items and the. We're never herd from again.

A'men to that

Also the question will it fit my...... My reply is don't have a clue have never had one of them, next question is, so can you tell me how to fit it, my reply still never had one

• 2 weeks later...

Finding a car getting told it's mint get there to find he's had it running half hour the paintwork is shot key scratch down to the metal the full length of the car and it's an automatic even tho he advertised it as a manual rate pissssed off time wasting bastards

Finding a car getting told it's mint get there to find he's had it running half hour the paintwork is shot key scratch down to the metal the full length of the car and it's an automatic even tho he advertised it as a manual rate pissssed off time wasting bastards

That is naughty lying about the transmission, it's not exactly something you are going to miss upon viewing. Did you travel far?

Don't blame you man 2hrs is taking the piss. I had a lot of this when I was looking for a gt traveled to Derby(about 3 half hours from me) to see a bag of shit that was supposed to be showroom, missing a fan, fog light,spoiler, front tyres bald as Harry Hill and stinking of general abuse price was immediately dropped £500 I done the same thing one quick look round it an fucked off.

Wasn't happy :angry2:

Well I'm going to look at another 1 at half 5 tonight supposed to be immaculate just needs a few bits like a front mount n stuff but that can come later just as long as the shel and engine are mint I'll be having it so hopefully tonight I'll be back in full swing and in a glanza this time lol

front tyres bald as Harry Hill

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Same thing happened to meet and Idrees. Travelled approximately 2 hours to get a front wing for his 5 Series BMW to get there to find out it was the wrong colour even though we asked many times before setting of if it was Carbon Black and he assured us that it was. Got there to find out it was actually dark blue and it was cheaper to get his current wing re sprayed than to buy the one he was selling. Asked him if he would take £20 of the asking price and he said I can't sorry so we told him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine and fucked right of... We was there for approximately 1 minute. Such a waste of a journey, maybe he thought we was colour blind hmmm

Aamir

Snap off steering hubs... you always get that one scene cunt that parks up at a meet takes his wheel off and places it on the dash....

SIR Y U DO DIS FOR?!?

Haha I had a snap off on my old gt about 8 years ago! Anti theft measure! Had a u shaped bracket welded to the drivers foot well just in front of the seat support with a hole drilled through so I could padlock it down! Only did it after I found a scag head half way in my car in a multi-story!! (Wonder if he's still 'sleeping' in the stairwell??) ah well I don't think he'll do it again, bless his cotton socks and burnt tin foil!

Snap off steering hubs... you always get that one scene cunt that parks up at a meet takes his wheel off and places it on the dash....

SIR Y U DO DIS FOR?!?

Agree... And you get some that hang them off their rear view mirror lol

Here, one that got me the other day....

We have a meet at Bournemouth beach on the promenade, 10 nice cars all nicely modded and lots of people commenting as they came past.. Then this young guy pulls up in a rusty black UK integra dc2 with bright green rota grids. Now that's neither here nor there lol it was the fucking massive JDM AS FUCK sticker that covered the front window lol and then jdm this and jdm that all over the fucking thing that was made in England..

Then to top it off he had a fucking teddybear tied to the rear chassis that was massive lol......

Each to their own and all but fuck man it was bad

Ha I shall be shameful and admit I have a snap off boss but again it's mainly because its a street parked car and I had some gypsy's trying to brake into my first white v so hopefully when they see its not got a steering wheel attached if will put them off.

My rant for the day is people with to much time on there hands taking the cunt with there build thread. Almost every day there will be a post regardless if they have done something or not and if they did do something there's 20 pictures of them fitting there new air freshener. Not sure if they have no friends to go out and drive with or are just fishing for compliments but please sort your life out