• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the wheel alignment has been done wrong but how the fuck can you blame them for oil usage ?

all I know is I check my oil level every time before I use my car and it was on the top line when I left my house and when I left slow fit it was halfway on the stick! Plus when they moved it they revved it like chav's it may not be down to them but It doesn't burn that much when I'm driving so maybe being left running for 2hrs with no cool air cooling it down caused it to burn more than the norm!

when you're ex partner doesn't let you see your kids, she gets child maintenance from me. she moved on so have i. shes allways been causing trouble since we split, but its her that packed up and fked off with next man. why do woman use kids as a weapon, not fair on the kids. :angry2:

Edited by Manny

when you're ex partner doesn't let you see your kids, she gets child maintenance from me. she moved on so have i. shes allways been causing trouble since we split, but its her that packed up and fked off with next man. why do woman use kids as a weapon, not fair on the kids. :angry2:

Woman for you mate all they think of is the money :(

Go for full custody mate, the courts are no longer biased towards the woman!! Few of my work mates have gotten full custody of their kids!!

all I know is I check my oil level every time before I use my car and it was on the top line when I left my house and when I left slow fit it was halfway on the stick! Plus when they moved it they revved it like chav's it may not be down to them but It doesn't burn that much when I'm driving so maybe being left running for 2hrs with no cool air cooling it down caused it to burn more than the norm!

Hmm sounds familiar... Sheered a two wheel studs on the gt4 and took it to a Toyota dealer near my army camp. The lad from the workshop didn't realise i was still there and was revving it like a prick so i went through to the back and tuned him in. Funily enough a day after getting the car back the engine went bang because it'd run dry! I checked my oil daily but didn't check when i picked it up. and didn't have a leg to stand on

Hmm sounds familiar... Sheered a two wheel studs on the gt4 and took it to a Toyota dealer near my army camp. The lad from the workshop didn't realise i was still there and was revving it like a prick so i went through to the back and tuned him in. Funily enough a day after getting the car back the engine went bang because it'd run dry! I checked my oil daily but didn't check when i picked it up. and didn't have a leg to stand on

luckily mine was half full when I left kwit fit and I always have oil on me as my valve seals need replacing so I know it burns oil and I checked it straight away a topped it up and all is good! I would have gone nuts if I was in your position though!

"Race cars" that have never seen a track...

JDM y0!

UK cars that are 'JDM' because got one part from Japan...

Fucktards doing 45mph in the outside lane.

Waiting on a drink in a bar for 3+ mins.

Edited by Chris Green

seems women are indeed fucktards.

Was with my ex for 7 years, 2 kids etc. Had a few problems (she had an affair, i earned a suspended sentence for a polite conversation with the guy i caught in my house) and moved out, she ran away with my kids and stopped me seeing them.

Buuuttt long story short I have full custody of my 2 kids now :) Never been happier. When they have your kids you have to play to their tune or suffer.

My advice to the guys on here without kids yet, make sure their the one you definently want to be with, having kids and breaking up can be a twat :/

On a side note, My rant is people dooring you car like its fine! sat in my car the other week, women in her 40's doored me pretty hard getting out, so i wound down the window and told her to be careful, she looked at my car and said 'its alright I haven't marked it' and walked off. If i didnt care about my car i would of doored her back 50 million times and drove off lol

"Race cars" that have never seen a track...

JDM y0!

UK cars that are 'JDM' because got one part from Japan...

Fucktards doing 45mph in the outside lane.

Waiting on a drink in a bar for 3+ mins.

I feel as though this applies to me there! ;/ (But my car is jdm doe ;) )