• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My van wouldnt start today, 3 people have made up excuses not to give me a jump start. "If i give u a jump start my ecu will wipe everything!" "I got a new battery yesterday and i dont want it to break"

Wtf is wrong with people these days!

Lets see how they get on when they come out of work to flat tires! Wankers!

Had the same issue on my EP3 went on holiday and battery died. Lived in appartments knocked on 10+ doors all made ridiculous excuses. "oh im just going out" "i dont know how to do it" to my reply.. "Just come down and i'll do it, sorry but i dont want to break my car"..."My car is diesel, yours is petrol it wont work son" ?????????????????????

The best, "My car is broken, and im waiting to get it fixed" - 10 minutes later she walks down, gets in and drives out the carpark...WOW!

Helping people in need is rubbish.

that not sure what cars they had, but tbh I wouldn't want to jump start someone elses off mine if i owned a newish car i worked hard for! Sounds selfish but even if there is no damage i'd still be iffy about doing it.

I had a flat battery and completely understood my parents not wanting to jump me...both have new cars, one a bmw one a Toyota

Right time for a proper fricking rant.

1) People who go through traffic lights and block roads. 'Where the fuck did you get your license, a cereal box?'

2) People who tailgate. 'Yo dickhead, what if I told you I can only go as fast as the car in front of me!'

3) Arseholes of change lane last minute or can't decide what lane they want. Your usual BMW, Audi and vans.

4) People who try to over take in slip lanes. 'if your going to try and over take me here, your not getting back in'

5) Same as the above, winds me right up!

6) Scooters in the outside lane! 'you have a max speed of 3mph, get the fuck out of my way' - same goes to Alto's, C1's and KIA's

7) Buses and Taxis who try to push their way into your lane. 'you may be bigger than me, but I could give flying fuck, your not getting in'

8) People that stop on the road to let other people out of the cars. 'If I take your door off because your passenger is a knob, your head is next!

Rant over, I usually don't get this angry and swear this much, but rush hour traffic really got to me today.

Edited by chrisgreen1993

Hahaha its after ive had a few pints mate i just cant hold my self back lol Hope you are keeping well mate :)

Lol yeah I'm ok mate my little un is nearly 5 weeks now n the misses already mentioned a second lol I nearly spat my coffee out I told her I want a year practising before we tried again but she dint see the funny side lol

finally have time to get my tracking done....take it to a F1 autocentre, wait 45minutes...'oh sorry your cars too low, we can't do it'

I had that after ATS said they couldn't do it because its too low they recommended F1 Autocrntre as they have 'all the new kit!' Couldn't fucking do it.

My fucking gearbox is doing my head in, I've taken out all the dowels after a day and a half of piss assing around trying to line it all up only to find I'd bent the dowel and I've now knocked my clutch out of line. I swear I feel like setting the thing on fire!!! Oh and members of my family asking have you done it yet has been passing me off!! “if I'd f#cking done it I'd be jumping for joy" rant over

Was meant to buy a Glanza. Paypal'd him a DEPOSIT clearly meaning the deal is done. To find out 10minutes before setting of that someone has offered him £100 more. Prick. Clearly doesn't understand what a deposit is.