I know you haven't personally, but there are groups of members who do, I didn't single you personally out, I was just giving our point of view to your solution and why we can't use it

Ah, just felt it was aimed at me with the quotation and the use of the plural 'you' lol you meant the witchhunters and bandwagon jumpers.

I understand that waving a banstick makes most moderators look bad. But it can help the forum and even those banned at times.

Phil

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old people that see you pull out to overtake on a dual carriageway and then pull out in front of you with less than a cars length!!

People with no lane discipline who cut you up at roundabouts!

People who don't signal properly at roundabouts!

Most women drivers (NOT ALL)

GTA V servers lol

All of the above do my head in at times we have all experienced the above and also the militant bmw/merc tossers aswell who think they are more superior to any other human because of the car they own

Old people that see you pull out to overtake on a dual carriageway and then pull out in front of you with less than a cars length!!

People with no lane discipline who cut you up at roundabouts!

People who don't signal properly at roundabouts!

Most women drivers (NOT ALL)

GTA V servers lol

All of the above do my head in at times we have all experienced the above and also the militant bmw/merc tossers aswell who think they are more superior to any other human because of the car they own

I like you.

I like you.

cheers bud we all know the type of people tho. And another the person you let through a small gap (parked car on side of road) who doesn't say thanks they get alsorts of abuse from me! Then the person who drives in middle of road and won't budge over so I aim at then until they have to move!! I'm a sensible driver but there's only so much you can take before you lose your temper

cheers bud we all know the type of people tho. And another the person you let through a small gap (parked car on side of road) who doesn't say thanks they get alsorts of abuse from me! Then the person who drives in middle of road and won't budge over so I aim at then until they have to move!! I'm a sensible driver but there's only so much you can take before you lose your temper

I do this.

I like a good rant!!!

People who read your pm but never reply. When they have stuff for sale. What a chopper!

I agree with that 100% not only people selling stuff but people in general reading your pm but not replying u have obviously asked them something or u wouldn't of pm'ed em it's just down right ignorant and arrogant

People being unpolite and having no manners, on here for example, people PM asking a question or for advice, then not even a quick thanks in return. Pisses me off.

Also people going out of their way to contradict you no matter what the subject is...

My bloody Md, gives us a 10 minute what's what on friday on a bolster that needs making to suit 2 different tools then has 2 days off expecting us be fairly well set into it.

Bearing in mind he spent the best part of 2 days measuring it all up and shit and didnt produce so much as a mock up drawing.

That topped by half of the staff being complete delinquents doing your nut in leaving stuff unfinished and in the way all the time, its like ground hog day with the same things over and over!

Have no idea what the fuck im doing and totally cba with it. Sorely tempted to just walk out.

Aaarrrggghhhhhh I need a holiday!

My van wouldnt start today, 3 people have made up excuses not to give me a jump start. "If i give u a jump start my ecu will wipe everything!" "I got a new battery yesterday and i dont want it to break"

Wtf is wrong with people these days!

Lets see how they get on when they come out of work to flat tires! Wankers!