• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paulstarletsr, were are you my man? Getting boring without you now lol , only one on here with a sense of humour

Sense of humor or a temper released via keyboard? Im contemplating calling the NSPC regarding his poor space bar!

This thread escalated monstrously.

lmfao love this thread haha. i think PaulStarletSR is just generally angry, he is scottish after all, all scottish people have tempers its a well known fact of life :)

lol the full extent of my temper hasnt been witnessed since 2003

Thats because we are all alcoholics and drug addicts...

i snort petrol and rub ketamine on my eyeballs because im hardcore (at the same time obv)

Paulstarletsr, were are you my man? Getting boring without you now lol , only one on here with a sense of humour

am here bud, was workin yesterday then went straight to the gym and destroyed my chest lol

Sense of humor or a temper released via keyboard? Im contemplating calling the NSPC regarding his poor space bar!

This thread escalated monstrously.

nah, no temper released via keyboard. i use the punchbag in the gym if i need to.

but i am not goin to sit and have some1 make personal digs and not defend myself. then i get the warning for defending myself.

Looks like its who u know on here.

Lol he's went very quiet for once

was workin yesterday then gym ma man, was busy.

was gonna reply last night but made the mistake of stickin on COD and killin shit

People that indicate right to go a straight over on a roundabout! Pricks!

or people that indicate left in a LEFT ONLY LANE.

ffs man i know where youre fuckin goin!!

nah, no temper released via keyboard. i use the punchbag in the gym if i need to.

but i am not goin to sit and have some1 make personal digs and not defend myself. then i get the warning for defending myself.

Looks like its who u know on here.

Mate just to be clear i have not asked other people to dislike you or take the piss out of you, they have done that all on their own.

As previously outlined by myself, your defense of txt spk and slang was absolutely toothless and hypocritical.

What you added at the end wasn't a defense at all it was an attack, sadly that, like the rest of your point, was also baseless and wrong.

Your rather random slight against northern ireland did seem like a grasp of desperation as you lost every real point you had dared argue about.

Thankfully the great thing about starlets is we all have a common interest whether someone uses txt spk or has as many degrees as the NangleBadger.

Phil

Edited by Philm