• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My rant is about people who say

1.3 on the logbook for cheap insurance

NO YOU SILLY ASSHOLE. Insuring it as the wrong car is an expensive way to have no

insurance

Completely agree, if you can't afford it get an N/A it's fucking well stupid, u really don't actually have insurance...

Also commonly known as fraud and the old bill would tear you to pieces when they find out. Then you won't be able to insure a fucking yaris lol

null_zps2b6c7905.jpg

....aaawwwkkwaaard

Lol u fitted one, think now....

Could you actually reach from those lovely bride seats strapped in with that lovely toms harness ??

I think not lol unless you crash it so bad that you mangle the car, but by that point you will be more interested in your broken legs.

I know why not fit it to the steering wheel lol then u may have a chance

Im with you on this lol.

Im more annoyed that uk spec cars only have them in the back.

The same With why didnt uk cars get some options that the jdm ones had. Ie

Power mirrors

Cup holders

Leather steering wheels

Dark grey trim

98 spec interior

Arm rest

I mean theyre all Built in Japan, so surely it couldn. Have been that hard to spec them with that stuff?

I mean who sat in an SR before putting it on sale and said, hmmm this interior,its rather sporty isn't, who ever it was needed A slap!

Ah my god the sr interior is pure rats! Completely agree, it's the worst interior ever! The 335d i test drove comes a close 2nd though with half yellow/black and walnut. Oh and a 14 grand price tag!

Wasnt it sterling moss who had a spanner ducktaped to his steering wheel so if he had an accident he could remove the wheel and get out?

You could stick it on the A piller if it werent for all the Blackpool illuminations mounted there in most peoples cases lol

Hahahabahahababab lol u cock,

so u can see it in the dark and think (fuck I wish I could reach it but I can't get out of my harness, oh hang on) lol

Plus if i did cut up the TOMs harness, i dont think i could sleep at night :p

ot what if its covered in your blood and cant see its glow in the darkness?

or what if youve been blinded and cant see anythin?

lol

This is true, its all things to consider.

I feel such a fool

best post here!!

Lol ok I hate it when people spend literally thousands on major engine, chassis and interior mods just to fit a set of Rotas cause they're cheap and look good lol

Here we go xxx

Haha, at least its not just me that thinks like that......

Optional extra ignition barrel light lol... Never had one in any car ever in 19 years of driving and funny enough never actually not been able to find the key hole....

On another hand an optional extra glow in the dark car would help in carparks on those dark evenings lol

When other peoples fuck ups cause havoc for you, all someone had to do was turn off one machine, buuut noooooo! They forgot and now half the shop floors flooded and im walking about on a freshly painted soaking wet floor!

And Ill be even more pissed off if I fall over in it!!