• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people im servin at work....instead of grabbin things I've scanned already to put in the trolley, they have a mental rush of blood to the head and try snatchin the 1 im literally scannin and guage ma fuckin hands (and today ma elbow) in a desperate bid to try beat me for speed.

or cunts that COUGH IN MY FUCKING FACE!!!!

FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U

They ebay sellers that put stuff up for 99p, people bid and if the price is too low close to end of auction they remove the item. Does my head in, been close to winning a FMIC numerous times then 'poof' it disappears. Poor ebaying

They ebay sellers that put stuff up for 99p, people bid and if the price is too low close to end of auction they remove the item. Does my head in, been close to winning a FMIC numerous times then 'poof' it disappears. Poor ebaying

If you put in a complaint to eBay they usually investigate the seller. It's against there policies to do that and occasionally the seller gets pinged/you end up with it at the price you won it for.

They normally end it before the auction ends then re-list it at 99p again.

Exactly, which is against eBays policies and they loose out on the additional price the seller would have had to pay to put on a reserve. Theres only a few options you get when ending an auction, i.e the item is no longer for sale. The item has been lost/damaged/stolen etc. If the seller then relists the same item again at a starting price of 99p it's obviously still there/not lost, damaged or stolen, bung in a complaint to eBay and see if it gets you anywhere mate. Can't hurt to give it a go.

Have put in a complaint.. Looked on the FAQs etc and everyones saying there is nothing ebay can do as you can end an auction up to 12hours before ending. Hopefully if they see it keeps happening they will investigate the sellers, also they may get warned about avoiding listing fees!! see what the outcome is!

Have put in a complaint.. Looked on the FAQs etc and everyones saying there is nothing ebay can do as you can end an auction up to 12hours before ending. Hopefully if they see it keeps happening they will investigate the sellers, also they may get warned about avoiding listing fees!! see what the outcome is!

Yeah you can end the auction early but you need a specific reason, if they keep relisting it the reason they're giving is a lot of toss just to avoid a reserve fee, pisses me right off lol although I did win a Direnza cooling panel/fan for a civic rad last month for £12, I think that was an auction they forgot to pull considering they're advertised for £100!

Oh and when people sell cars and on the add they list the price of everything they have bought for the car like

Fmic (300)

Hks exhaust (500)

Mani (300)

What's the fucking point in this get over it you spent some money on your car your not going to make back big deal

Oh and when people sell cars and on the add they list the price of everything they have bought for the car like

Fmic (300)

Hks exhaust (500)

Mani (300)

What's the fucking point in this get over it you spent some money on your car your not going to make back big deal

and they normally add 50% on to what they really spent.

I have a rant ...

An optional extra rant ready lol....?

An Optional extra gold fucking key lmfao...!!!!! What the fucking fuck?

There's one for £80 fucking quid for sale if any of you gang star bad boys want one to match your golden ring piece lol

I shake my head every time I see it come back up