• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a fucking rant....

My neighbours are having building work done and all four of my fucking cars are covered in brick dust every day. Then they think they're doing me a favour by hosing my m3 down And making it look worse grrrr

Here's a fucking rant....

My neighbours are having building work done and all four of my fucking cars are covered in brick dust every day. Then they think they're doing me a favour by hosing my m3 down And making it look worse grrrr

Haha i had this when the cunts doing my cavity wall insulation came round. I even asked if my v (before i broke it for parts) was in the way n he said "na will be fine there mate" came home that day to find a chip on the car from a bit of brick and it covered in shit!! Some people have no respect. Mdf dust is the worse one, scratches the fuck out your paint when you try n wash it off! Bastards.

N yep still a fag marc!

Edited by shorty

Anybody seen Rotas latest copy lol

3651429B-C8A3-42DA-8FCA-EA8D0AA2D9D0-679

Was about to get all angry and then I thought that it Looks nothing like an impul silhouette does it or works new wheel lol

They look like Compomotive THs

incidently (or not so coincidently) Compomotive have just went out of business, so that makes copying there stuff that little bit easier.

Phil

when i hold my hand out for people to put their money on it in work and they fuckin go out there way to put it on the counter!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

On top of that, when you are being given change and someone put the coins on top of the note.

when i hold my hand out for people to put their money on it in work and they fuckin go out there way to put it on the counter!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When you buy something and the shop assistant puts your change down on the counter even though your hands out :| Woman in the cafe at work does it EVERY day. ARGHHHHHHHHH

I have an actual rant.

Some unknown person/people is/are going around the area slashing car tyres, none of my cars have had tyres cut yet but several neighbours cars have.

If i find any of my tyres slashed i swear to fuck i will leave the person/people in a life threatening condition.

Dirty little cunts.

Right I'm all for Jdm shizzle yes but rant time lol...

Optional extras lol they fucking ruin me,

what's the massive deal with wanting a hammer in your car that also has a blade to cut your seatbelt in a crash? I mean yes Toyota might have offered it as an extra but if it was that important why weren't they fitted as standard ? If u stack your car that bad that u need to smash a window and cut your seatbelt out will u actually be able to reach it and move enough to grab it and use it of will u just be cut out like a normal half dead driver ?

Rear cup holders also annoy me lol I'm done

Im with you on this lol.

Im more annoyed that uk spec cars only have them in the back.

The same With why didnt uk cars get some options that the jdm ones had. Ie

Power mirrors

Cup holders

Leather steering wheels

Dark grey trim

98 spec interior

Arm rest

I mean theyre all Built in Japan, so surely it couldn. Have been that hard to spec them with that stuff?

I mean who sat in an SR before putting it on sale and said, hmmm this interior,its rather sporty isn't, who ever it was needed A slap!

Edited by morgey

customers who go out their way to put the money on the counter when im HOLDING MY FUCKIN HAND OUT RIGHT UNDERNEAH THEIR HAND THATS DISHIN OOT THE BASTARDIN CHANGE!!!!

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS