Oh yeh dont get me wrong i'm all about the under dogs and sleepers. For me though, once you've spent a shit load of money that adds up to more than the car that you're racing is worth then it loses a bit of the charm for me really. it's still funny to see any car that people have already decided will lose, then go on to smash 'the better car' though. Toned down Starlets are up there with the best of the sleepers in my opinion but to be honest most people know that a decently tuned glanza or gt can do nowadays so i dont think they massively suprise people in the know anymore. Still fun against the supercar snobs though!

Next rant: Lottery winners...Why are the winners always boring as shit bla bla bla. Why cant a car nut win the jackpot and go nuts with something and i mean non supercar. Or fund their own btcc team!

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha well they are nice cars but not my thing either. now if it was an f40 with hybridised turbos and uprated intercoolers then i'd be interested :) I think most of us prefer putting our stamp on a car and not just buying something and posing around. Before me and my lass got together she thought i liked to drive around and pose in the gt4 but once she came in the car she realises i just like driving and if a race pops up then even better

This is exactly what i mean!! Doubt someone in a 110BHP suzuki and get this childish hate. This same kid claimed to have beaten a 3.2 A3 aswell So glad this forum seems alot more grown up. Whats he running under the bonnet??? Hopes and Dreams??

null_zps732a9d8b.png

Edited by Ollieh17

Apart from jimmymac on here. There seems to be alot of hate towards glanzas from Suzuki owners, especially ignis. I still contribute on the forums and everyone seems to show a dislike to glanza owners.

People seem to hate Glanzas and Love the Gt Turbo starlets, its just the same everywhere.

at least everywhere that i post haha Micras.

Phil

..This is definitely a Joke.

Edited by Philm

Sold the forged mk3 to ash who's a mod on the ukso ages ago, there is a mk1 shell in a barn that is literally a shell needing front and rear subframes and engine and interior looms.... It's exactly the same colour as my old one as well so I see that as either spare body parts or a massive mission.. Anyway she's all locked up and safe in Somerset .

Faggot :D

And i had a lovely run home in my slow dirty V today :p !!!

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

@ pikey

Turned his garden into a banger track for him n his mates, did shit loads if coke and generlly just wasted it. 9 mil!!! Imagine if you had that fuck people like that piss me off lol

Do you no what pisses me off? Being stuck at fucking work again well after hours. BLARGH.

Faggot :D

And i had a lovely run home in my slow dirty V today :p !!!

John

Haha yes john this shouldnt be a rant section. It should be the "marc moss you sold out on a lush mk1 and now your a gay honda boy" thread!

Yes I have a gay honda but never fear chaps if I can build one amazing starlet I can certainly build another at some point, why'd u think i stuck around... That and your like family .

If Trisk puts a set of Rotas on her I will swim to the Channel Islands and get my dog to rape his ass